cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my phone account has expired

DJtigre
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

10 REPLIES 10

Expired does not only display during renewal nor does suspended (although personally I could not locate two of the accounts I manage displaying suspended messages) only during renewal which is why I asked the question since it is too early for these messages to display for a renewal tonight.

During renewal.During renewal.Self suspended account once taken out of lost/stolen.Self suspended account once taken out of lost/stolen.

@cavemantoronto 

I'm kind of both agreeing with what you say and what @darlicious is. The only difference is WHEN the OP saw the messaging. 

@DJtigre 

Can you screenshot the notification on your self serve page as it is displaying right now?

That is unless you're back in service and all is well  🤔

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HALIMACS : I could allow that possibility. Once again a very short nearly useless OP. But people generally won't take the time to say something unless something is wrong. ie. no service. If no service then it's suspended.

@HALIMACS wrote:

@Anonymous 

Yes, however what would cause a plan to expire in the afternoon? ( I'm seriously asking - I don't know...)

Perhaps the OP is only now getting to post in Community from an earlier notification from last night?

@HALIMACS   I also get confused about this payment time (based upon ET).  I have noticed my account showing expired on payment due date around 6 pm PT when I expected it to show that around 9 pm ET? 

As long as everything works, I don't really worry too much about it though...

@HALIMACS wrote:

@Anonymous 

Yes, however what would cause a plan to expire in the afternoon? ( I'm seriously asking - I don't know...)

Perhaps the OP is only now getting to post in Community from an earlier notification from last night?

That would mean the same thing for the OP as renewals for tonight haven't started. It would be from last night or before but it still means that plan won't be working.

@Anonymous 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : cavemantoronto has it because it's too early. It would show Plan Expired in red later on the last day. Then at midnight ET it would add the suspended notice up top but Plan Expired stays until renewal.

@DJtigre 

Does the message say "expired" or "suspended" in your account? When you call 611 what is the message say?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@DJtigre 

If you have service, you don't need to do anything and you're likely seen a renewal message indicator which is erroneous.

If you do not have service, you need to manually add a payment through self-serve or * 611.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@DJtigre 

It's too early in the day for the renewal process to start so if your service isn't working, you need to make manual payment to get your plan working again.

Need Help? Let's chat.