cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my friend who referred me and I did not receive our referral credits

Isabel2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

when I set up my account I did add my friends referral code which was XXXXX however neither of received notifications or credits.  My friend has communicated with Walter a support agent who said I must follow up.  please let me now if you require anything further.  

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

10 REPLIES 10

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous 

so you now stolen my post and you do re-post under your name ? What is this disgusting you doing ? i will reporting you.

But @Anonymous , maybe take it as a compliment, it feels better that way. 🙂

I've seen my copy/pastes around. It doesn't bother me a bit, as long as it is relevant to the question asked.

Also, what is reportable about that? Really, I am curious to know.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous : For what? All of this content belongs to Telus. You copied some of my text many months ago and still use parts of it. Did I complain and report. No. Because I'm a grown-up. And besides, I edited it. So it's not a complete copy.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous 

so you now stolen my post and you do re-post under your name ? What is this disgusting you doing ? i will reporting you.

thanks @Dunkman   

and Thumb DOWN to PM.  I am surprise they don't make an official announcement about that.. i guess it was big enough issue and they should say something

@softech wrote:

@Dunkman wrote:

Since ticketing system is not working properly, private messaging CSA is needed by OP as described in first post.  

@Dunkman 

It has been couples days, what's wrong with the ticket system?  was it caused by the Community upgrade?

@softech 

Not sure. Seemed to coincide with the community upgrade.  PM is aware, but no updates yet.  

@Dunkman wrote:

Since ticketing system is not working properly, private messaging CSA is needed by OP as described in first post.  

@Dunkman 

It has been couples days, what's wrong with the ticket system?  was it caused by the Community upgrade?

Isabel2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thank you for your help. 😁

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Isabel2 

Since your friend is in contact with a CS_Agent, no further action will be required other than wait until they completed the investigation why they didn’t get their reward.

In this situation, the new customer (ie. Isabel2-OP) needs to contact CSA to get friend referral credit appropriately awarded.  

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Isabel2 

Since your friend is in contact with a CS_Agent, no further action will be required other than wait until they completed the investigation why they didn’t get their reward.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent and explain your issue to
them and they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team, they will help you 100%.

Only they will do this for you.

Here's How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking Here,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will respond to your inbox by private message
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours. Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile has no Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agent in private message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.