Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

month waiting for my sin card

ponok
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

10 REPLIES 10

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ponok  That's unfortunate. You're options would be to contact support (which the contact details has been provided by other posters on this thread) 

Or consider ordering one from Canadian Cell Supplies. Many of us have made several orders from them and they're very fast to ship.

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/latest-products/products/public-mobile-multi-sim-card-3...

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Way too long even for Canada Post.

Get one from retail or from ebay from reputable Canadian seller. It will cost you $1 or less but you have to use his/her referral code to activate.

ponok
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

no walmart or london drugs around where i live ,for cost of gas to get to go get one i would be able to buy almost 6 sim cards lol 

BeachNBeer

@ponok  Just go to a Walmart or London Drugs and pick up a sim card. Use a referral code at activation for a $10 credit which will cover most of the sim card cost at the store.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If you need the sim right away, get one from local retail store or even https://canadiancellsupplies.com/collections/sim-cards/products/public-mobile-multi-sim-card-3-in-1-...

They even have curbside pickup if you're in GTA.

Follow previous instruction to contact CSA, then ask for sim credit be applied to your account.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

I'd definitely recommend ordering it through Canada Cell Supplies, now if you need a replacement and going forward keep your eye on their pricing as they are usually the most competitive. You can get it shipped or go to their stores for pick up. If you get your own you can go through the suggestions of connecting with an Agent to get a credit to your account to cover the missing sim

Lovely2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@ponok 

send a private message to them  Here 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ponok 

It shouldn’t take that long to arrive. It is lost in the mail.

Contact a CS_Agent on this page by private messaging or Chat button.

Spudster

@ponok 

That's too long.

If you need one sooner, try a London drugs or Walmart.

If you are in the Toronto area, Canadian Cell Supplies is very good.

Do you want to contact the customer support group to inquire, here's how:

Customer Support Agents can help.  There are 2 ways to reach them:

1. Create a support ticket by clicking  here , then type Support Ticket, then select Contact Us, then select the topic that more closely matches your requestThen click  Click here to submit a ticket , or,
  2. Send a private message to them by clicking here  

You’ll see their reply in your Community private mailbox in the envelope to the left of your avatar.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ponok   Yes, it shouldn't be that long.  It very likely it was lost in the mail

but no worry, open ticket with PM Support and provide them the order number.

1. If you have access to Self-Serve My account: For faster response (2-48 hours) , Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with above method: you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

if you need one urgently, check local store.  If you activate with them, they will likely give you the SIM for free

Need Help? Let's chat.