cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lost my account log information

DJohnson644
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i was trying to up date my bank card on my online account and i forgot my email and password and not able to log in, is there away to obtain that information  

5 REPLIES 5

Meow
Mayor / Maire

You will not be able to log in even with correct email/pass as web site is not working.

Contact agent to update your CC info but will payment go through is another question as who knows what else is broken beside access to Account and Rewards.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking Here

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@DJohnson644 

Website is down for 2 days so you won’t be able to access your account.

Meanwhile, place a ticket through SIMon Chatbot or private message them to help you access your account once site is back up.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@DJohnson644 

Search all of your possible emails by putting public mobile in the search box. If you have one with promotional emails especially the latest bonus referral code promos they will include your self serve account email in the small print at the bottom of the email. If you find your email you can then do a password reset once pm fixes the outage.

In the meantime if payment is urgent purchase a pm voucher and add it via 611 or by calling 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number. More info can be found here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

toppy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@DJohnson644  Maybe you can send the CS_Agent 'S ticket.  They can looking in your info. Anyway the site is down now. Can not do any modify for your account update.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

PM's website has problems again this morning...no access right now. Check back in the Community Forum for updates.

Need Help? Let's chat.