Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked out of self serve

scapper1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

cant log in to self serve and cant get 611 on phone to top up

27 REPLIES 27

@scapper1 @Luddite  My biggest apologies! Both of you choosing solutions appeared in my notifications beside each other with very similar subject titles and topics. I thought I tapped yours @Luddite  and it brought me here so I was confused! Of course @scapper1 you can choose any solution you like! I'm going to blame it on the giddiness of Irish luck!

@darlicious Best just chill out. OP can pick any post they like as best solution. 

I, for one, never review solved threads unless I am curious about the topic. Gotta be careful though.Robot wink

CuriosityKilledCat.gif

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@scapper1 wrote:

so it turns out that my number got ported out without my knowledge I put it whitepages and it came up as Telus they said that there is no account with that phone number and going to be between PM's fraud division and Telus to get it back

@Luddite  Huh?

Glenn1
Re: locked out of self serve

I agree!  Not something that can be straightened out in a public forum.  

View solution in original post

While I agree it can't be fixed here finding the "solution" was thru the OP 's own searching and possibly help from the moderators. Certainly not an after the fact comment once the problem was correctly identified. No offense to @Glenn1  but this is poor choice and helps no one looking for a solution to a similar problem.

Glenn1

I agree!  Not something that can be straightened out in a public forum.  

@scapper1  I'm sorry to here about essentially your sim jacking. I hope you have successfully protected your financesand changed your passwords and 2FA with your financial institutions and credit cards. Make sure you set up fraud alerts with Equifax and trans union.

TmK04147
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Private message Moderator_Team and explain what your having troubles with and they'll be able to help you 

scapper1

your best bet is private message to moderator 

Amina13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my email address does not work and I cannot get into my account. My cc has changed and I want to set up for autopay, but can't access my account. What do I do?

@scapper1 Are you exposed financially in any way?  Bank account numbers, credit cards.etc. Change your email passwords etc. Anything that may be exposed by the phone number. Sorry to hear that this happened to you .

@scapper1 wrote:

so it turns out that my number got ported out without my knowledge I put it whitepages and it came up as Telus they said that there is no account with that phone number and going to be between PM's fraud division and Telus to get it back

scapper1

[Accepted to highlight cause .......... Luddite; BTW: clue was 611 failure as 611 is accessible for Suspended accounts but not if deleted]

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If locked out, refresh page, and try entering info a little later. Webpage issues correct themselves eventually. Contact moderators if issue persists by clicking ?, bottom right, follow instructions to submit a ticket. Wait times are quicker and usually within an hour.

@scapper1 wrote:

tried to reset but it wont go thru either

I just went through the forgot password process and it took minutes. Is it possible, you are using the wrong email address?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

@scapper1 wrote:

Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again. 

Ok. This error means that you are using the wrong email address or have the incorrect password. Are you sure the email, you are using is the correct one?

@scapper1 did you mean reset the password ? Did you check your spam folder to make sure that the code isn't there?

@scapper1 wrote:

@scapper1 wrote:

not on auto pay bought a voucher today

Sometimes it takes time for the voucher to activate. If you are able to get into your account, but it is not accepting the pin, this could be the issue.

Try again later or create a ticket and send the pin number to a mod and see if they can get it inputted for you sooner.

To contact a moderator, create a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:
simon.PNG
Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand (e.g. no service, can't send texts, can't call out or no data).
Answer Simon's questions until you get here:

Spoiler
supportticket.png
@CS_Agent will respond to your concern through the community's private messaging system, usually within 48 hours.
Watch for this indicator of a private message from a moderator.
privatemsg.png

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST; Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

@scapper1 do the 50 minutes wait and try again that I mentioned above.

@scapper1 wrote:

scapper1

scapper1

@MoreYummy wrote:

what error are you getting?

Sometimes when you tried too many times, it will locked your out.  Only a mod from publi cmobile can reset it.

@MoreYummy , I believe the account should unlock after an hour, shouldn't it?

@scapper1 wrote:

missed top up by one day phone has no problem

Even if you miss your top-up by 89 days, you should still be able to log into your account. What error do you get when you try to login at http://selfserve.publicmobile.ca?

scapper1

not on auto pay bought a voucher today

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

what error are you getting?

Sometimes when you tried too many times, it will locked your out.  Only a mod from publi cmobile can reset it.

Are you on autopay @scapper1 ?

@scapper1 wrote:

scapper1

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@scapper1 Have you forgotten your password/pin, or do you think it is an issue with your account?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@scapper1  is your phone working properly and is this your cycle renewal date?  If it is and you are on autopay ignore any messages. It's renewing and its the PM way.

On the other hand If there is a problem with your phone , wait 50 minutes,  clear your browser history , go to incognito private mode,  disable ad blocking and try again to log into your my account.  

Once you get in apply payment manually and choose the reactivate account option. 

@scapper1 wrote:

cant log in to self serve and cant get 611 on phone to top up

Need Help? Let's chat.