cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS app and website won’t load account

mig39
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

On both iOS and website, I can login ok.  I get the text confirmation, enter the number etc. 

But the all I get is the … loading screen.  I’ve just left it for a long time (10 minutes) and it never loads.  

I’ve tried different networks, different browsers, different iOS devices.  They never make it past “… loading”

is there an alternate way of logging in?

5 REPLIES 5

Prabagar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@mig39 This happens as well I found a wierd trick that always works for me however it could be a coincidence but you could try it close the app fully on IOS and then open a new instance of the app login when you see the white page and its loading and the bottom nav bar click support it should load right away and once it loads click back to my account and you should see it load 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mig39 some people close the app when. seeing the "Loadong" or spinning, them relaunch and get get in quickly

Also, try using Private mode on Safari

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@mig39   I don't know if it will work for you but when I get the never-ending loading page I found that if I open another tab in the browser to a different page/website and then go right back to the loading page it will have loaded. It's as if it gets stuck on the loading indicator when it's actually loaded.  Might be worth a try.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I know it takes a long time, but eventually it loads. When wad the last time you logged in? I onky use the web. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@mig39  Maybe try uninstalling the app and re install it see if that helps . I prefer website myself anywyas 

Need Help? Let's chat.