Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

what is the code please to remove voicemail

5 REPLIES 5

mikemobile

nice---thats it thanks !

or  

1. Hold the number 1 on your dial pad

2. Select option 3 to “Manage your greetings”.

3. Select option 4 to “Manage your Extended Absence Greeting”.

4.  Select Option 2 to record an extended absence greeting if you don’t already have one.

5. If you have an extended absence greeting recorded, Select option 4 to turn on Extended Absence Greeting.

6.  Select option 5 to block callers from leaving a message after hearing the Extended Absence Greeting.

In you case you may not need step 4 & 5. I wanted to give you all the steps for adding or disabling it.

mikemobile

i prefer text message and i have this from guy the moderator inbox

1. Hold the number 1 on your dial pad

2. Select option 3 to “Manage your greetings”.

3. Select option 4 to “Manage your Extended Absence Greeting”.

4.  Select Option 2 to record an extended absence greeting if you don’t already have one.

5. If you have an extended absence greeting recorded, Select option 4 to turn on Extended Absence Greeting.

6.  Select option 5 to block callers from leaving a message after hearing the Extended Absence Greeting.

In you case you may not need step 4 & 5. I wanted to give you all the steps for adding or disabling it.

but i think there is a direct pound star numeric symbol out there i have used before

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@mikemobile Try using an Extended Absence Greeting. You can leave a very short / no message and elect not to allow people to leave a message themselves. See the Telus page below and select Extended Absence Greeting:

https://www.telus.com/en/support/article/manage-use-record-mobile-greetings

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

You cannot remove voice mail but you can disable it, sort of. Meaning nothing will go there after this:

To "disable" voicemail, dial *004*8080000000#

This will cause all calls to either ring forever or get fast busy at the point they normally would have been diverted to the voicemail system.

Whenever you need to reset it back to defaults, dial ##004#

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Search -disable  voicemail... in the search bar.

Need Help? Let's chat.