cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot receive calls?

DennisCronk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Didn't change anything same phone same number just started today no calls incoming straight to voice mail...help anyone else?

6 REPLIES 6

Kamran1818
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had the same issue. I removed my SIM card and put it in another cell phone and it worked. I switched it back and it's working now.

DennisCronk

So after multiple attempts of removing the SIM card trying in another cell phone actually the only thing I found worked was in the network settings uncheck automatically configure or find network it will locate the network and then reconnect auto connect solve my issue phone works fine now

DennisCronk

Submitted to get network reset

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@DennisCronk  - others seems to be suggesting to remove the SIM card and try it into another compatible phone. Do you have services then?

If so, insert the SIM back into your own phone, restart it. Does this retrigger the network?

If issues persist, submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@DennisCronk 

I had the same problem in the Vancouver today after the Telus outage.

Try powering off the phone, remove the SIM tray and leave out for 2 minutes, power the phone back on.

If that didn’t work, contact a CS_Agent by private messaging on the Community page so they can reset your network.

Need Help? Let's chat.