cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hurricane Fiona

cm41
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I need to ask how to apply the 2 gig data bonus for hurricane Fiona please, I have the bonus code  but obviously I'm getting no where on my own. 😭

11 REPLIES 11

cm41
  • The devastion in some areas is unbelievable, leaving so many people homeless and others, as you said, with their lives changed forever.  Mother Earth is done with humans I'm afraid with all these crazy weather events all over the planet. To be honest I can't blame her but t doesn't make it any easier going through it.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@cm41 

You are very welcome. I'm originally from Nova Scotia and my parents live in antigonish so my heart goes out to everyone down there. I will be there in the spring so hopefully life will have started to return to normal for most but I know there are many families whose lives are forever changed by this furious Fiona.

cm41

It was an easy process following your instructions.  Thank you so much!

@Guylune   Are you entering it exactly as the offer your received?   If you're still having issues and you qualify, then submit a ticket and ask customer support to add the code to your account.  Here's couple of links to support, try chatbot first.

chatbot:   https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

CS_Agent:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

I'm glad that PM is finally offering some help for people impacted by this hurricane.

Guylune
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@softech We only have one area code in NB.

@Guylune I think is is based on area code

Only area codes from affected provinces will work 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Guylune 

It's region specific.

Guylune
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Log in your account, then go to Plan and Add-on... at the bottom on the right, there is a place to enter : New Promotional Code.

I entered mine but it says the code is not valid!

Anyone else ?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@cm41 

It's great to see that public mobile stepped up to help out their customers in Atlantic Canada.

cm41

Thank you so much! The extra data is very much appreciated. Only good thing from this hurricane!  Thank you from Nova Scotia ❤️

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@cm41 

Login to your self serve account. Go to the plans and add-ons page. Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Enter the promo code in the promo code box. The site is slow today so be patient.

Need Help? Let's chat.