cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long to get my ticket answered?

b99dadx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have an issue and needed help but no live agents are available. I have been trying for 3 days. I have submitted a ticket every day, no response. My payment went through but I can't use the SIM, I want to speak to an agent asap. This is my first time using public mobile and it's been very frustrating.

Edit: I was able to get in touch with cs agent by private msg and they responded much more promptly. The issue has been resolved, thank you all for replying.

8 REPLIES 8

@Inesaudrey frustrating indeed. If you have sent a message already, keep watch of the reply in the messages. You will most likely find it by clicking your avatar then Messages. It doesn't always show up unless you click the avatar. 

Inesaudrey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Very frustrating not to be able to speak to a human ! My plan end tomorrow why do you suspend hours in advance it’s unfair ! I need to be able to used my service until the indicated d’âge which is 4th of June !

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@b99dadx unfortunately, pm does not have live help.

If you indicate your issues, someone here is glad to assist.

It took two days for them to reply to me last week. If you read the some posts, you will see that others have waited less; while some have been waiting for many, many days.

Sending too many tickets is not good as you just go to the back of the line. 

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Phil_Adelphus, this is true, guess I was assuming it was a porting issue but we really could use some more background info.

@b99dadx, have you confirmed that the old service provider has released your old number? Easy test would be to insert your old SIM and try calling out/receiving calls or texting out. If it's still working then your porting hasn't completed and you will need to request the number port. If however the old SIM is now confirmed inactive can you let us know if you are able to call out and receive calls on the PM SIM?

@eddieO   If that's the porting team number, we don't know yet if this is a porting issue.  That's all they deal with.

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @b99dadx, check your in messages (top right corner should be an envelop icon). I have sent you a message with a number to call for service issues.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@b99dadx   What do you mean by can't use the sim?  Is this a transfer from another provider, a new customer with a new number whose sim isnot working?  If a transfer have you rebooted the phone since answering YES to the old provider for release of your number to PM?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @b99dadx 

they usually reply within 1 to 4 hours.

Support agent replies to your Community inbox (not email), did you check there? 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

if you don't see any reply from CS_agent, then please message them again here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.