cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long does it take a voucher payment to go through

ElBe5932
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

How long does it take a voucher payment to go through and register on the account?

Just put one through and it hasn't registered on my account yet.

Am close to renewal date....

Thanks

12 REPLIES 12

@ElBe5932 are you using Incognito mode  to check? PM has some problem with browser cache and you need Incognito mode to get the correct info.  

Please try again using Incognito mode to see if you see the fund or if you see it being use.  If not, while you are in Incognito mode, try to load the voucher again and see if it accept

If it does not work still, Please open ticket with PM Support and have them to sort out the situation

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

ElBe5932

loaded through voucher on public website

checked payment history but there's nothing new there since my last payment.

Dial 611. If it says your next renewal date and a balance then the account is active. If it says suspended and your balance and it wants money then make sure you put in enough to cover your plan cost. If it says the number is invalid then the account is deactivated.

@ElBe5932   Incognito mode, also called Private mode or InPrivate mode.  Is a way to make sure you get the correct and updated info from the server and not reading cached page.

Usually, you can click on the 3 dots on the top right of the browser.  Select Incognito Window (again some called InPrivate or Private) and it will open another window for you to use

ElBe5932

incognito mode?

@ElBe5932 

Try logging into your account using a browser in incognito or private mode instead.

Then refresh your overview page using the little refresh wheel.

You'll probably then see the updated information for your account and voucher amount.

@ElBe5932 wrote:

just checked my my account and it the amount hasn't changed...

@ElBe5932   Try login My Account using Incognito mode and you should see it there.   (You need Incognito browser mode as the site has some cache problem)

Check Payment history, you should see the fund loaded.  Then check if the fund still sitting as Available Fund or if it has been used for renewal already

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Some vouchers require 24 hours to become active. If voucher is activated after adding it through web site or calling 611 it should be on your account within minutes.

@ElBe5932 

Before logging in to check again, clear system cache and cookies, and open an incognito tab.

ElBe5932

just checked my my account and it the amount hasn't changed...

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@ElBe5932 

If the voucher is already activated from where you bought it, it should work right away.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ElBe5932   you loaded via *611?

Usually within 15 mins.  If you load it to resume your service, reboot your phone again after 15 mins and it should be good 

Need Help? Let's chat.