cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help for new customer

ulenah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My boyfriend just signed up today for public mobile but can't login.  When he gets to the double authentication, he is not receiving a confirmation code sent to his mobil device. How does he get the code?  Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

@ulenah 

A critical part to porting is to receive a text from the old provider and  have to reply YES within 90 mins.  If  not receiving calls and text on the PM sim card, and only outgoing calls work, then your friend might have missed the step and hence porting was not completed

There is a number to call to talk to live support,  they can re-trigger the process for you.  I will message the number to you via the Community inbox ( https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage ) .  Check the envelope icon on top right.  Call them and get it fixed

@ulenah  Check your private messages in a couple of minutes, I will private message you a number to call.  See it at the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages

ulenah
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

He requested porting, can send calls but can't receive them

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ulenah 

is the PM service working?

did he request porting?  if he requested porting , can he receive incoming calls on his PM sim card?  If not, the port was not done and the code would have sent to his old provider's sim card

Need Help? Let's chat.