cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

factory reset e sim installed

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

had to do a factory reset on  my phone and now it doesn't work had e sim installed please help samsung s22

7 REPLIES 7

@porcupine wrote:

i have a regular sim installed 

This is NOT what you mention in your initial post.

Or you HAD eSIM and NOW have physical SIM??? Clarify!

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

i have a regular sim installed 

@softech wrote:

@Meow / @Chalupa_Batman eSIM is now FREE for replacement. PM gives you a reason to try and to like the nee technology 

Oh really? I must have missed that in the Announcement section. 🙂  Good to know. Thanks for sharing.

@Meow / @Chalupa_Batman eSIM is now FREE for replacement. PM gives you a reason to try and to like the nee technology 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@porcupine 

eSIM cannot be moved.  BUT Luckily, you can get a replacement for FREE

To rebuy new eSIM for FREE, first, download the app on your new phone.  Click Account from the bottom, then click Purchase SIM Card and select eSIM

Once it confirms your phone is eSIM compatible, click Pay $  and Install (the system will check and apply a $5 credit to bring the total price back to $0 at checkout), and follow the prompt to complete and purchase and install eSIM on your device

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/get-a-sim-card

Existing eSIM users at Public Mobile who need a replacement can do so at no extra cost. When you request a new eSIM through the usual process, we automatically identify you as an existing eSIM user and waive the replacement fee. See below for steps on how to get your new eSIM.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

With factory reset you deleted eSIM. Now you need a new one. Get Physical SIM!!!

WHY people buy this eSIM is beyond me. So many issues, not transferrable, fails often, etc.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @porcupine 

Sadly you will need to purchase another eSIM off the website. One of the main reasons I prefer to purchase a physical SIM card. Never need to purchase another one.

Log into your account online. Then go to Subscription and Addons. Shop SIM Card. To shop a SIM card please click below. There you will find this.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1716418507501.png

Need Help? Let's chat.