cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't access my public mobile account to make a payment - HOW DO I REACH A CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT?

Rocco3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is so complicated.  So I created a new Gmail account for my kid and used this new Gmail account to set up a new public mobile account. my credit card expired, so my public mobile account is now on hold. but Gmail also decided they didn't like my new Gmail email and is pending approval to be reinstated. but every time I try to log into my public mobile they send codes to my Gmail - WHICH I can't access just want to update my credit card on my public mobile account but I can't access my public mobile account with my Gmail that has been suspended.  HELP

TO COMPLICATE THINGS MORE I HAVE TO USE MY SONS ACCOUNT TO WRITE THIS COMMUNITY MESSAGE.

2 REPLIES 2

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Open a Ticket with agent. Do NOT message them directly a s you will wait forever for an answer. TICKET!

slusagm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

message PM using this link to resolve the login problem 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

but if you need to pay now to resume, the buy voucher from store and pay using *611

Need Help? Let's chat.