cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

get 1 G data when you refer a friend to pm?

fisher
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

i hear a story about if i refer a friend to pm , then i can get one dallor per month . and so he could get 1 G data for free one time !   

but in my case i refer two friends, they got nothing ! 

what the condition for get free1 g data ?   is that possible?   Smiley Happy

11 REPLIES 11

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sm2016 those dates were proposed by @Luddite, but were just a suggestion.

@fisher and @sm2016 the planned changes to thre referral system have not yet been implemented.  AFAIK, they are still a work in progress.  Here's the relevant bit posted by @Brooke_C

"We hope to have this ready for the back to school season, however are juggling alot of balls right now. Stayed tuned for updates! "

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

sm2016
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@fisher

According to that thread, the referral promo was only available from August 22 - Sept 22/16.

fisher

if you dont get the rewards just @Mary_M send message to her, she will help and fix your issue ..

she is a nice administrator...    Smiley Very Happy

fisher

you will see the reward in your account ...

prasprime

@sm2016 Hi, Thanks for your suggestion. New to PM. Learning everyday. Creating a new thread now. 

Thanks 

sm2016

@prasprime, for a seperate issue like yours, it is best to create a seperate thread so you don't hijack this one from the original poster.

prasprime

@hummuschips I referred 3 people. Where can I check the referal reward status. Under my account, I see the option with 0 there. Is it take some time to show there ?

Thanks

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@fisher wrote:

i hear a story about if i refer a friend to pm , then i can get one dallor per month . and so he could get 1 G data for free one time !   

but in my case i refer two friends, they got nothing ! 

what the condition for get free1 g data ?   is that possible?   Smiley Happy

They have doubled the data for this plan.  The 6 gb plan is $120 and they have doubled it to 12 so I don't think they need to add a 1 time 1gb for signing up this is a pretty amazing deal right now

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The only reward is $1 off per month for each referral. Where did you hear about the 1GB of data?  It could be an old promotion. 

PhoneSeeker

Currently, people being referred do not receive anything. The 1GB thing was an idea being thrown around but it has not been implemented as of yet.

Need Help? Let's chat.