cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

esim failed to connect on iphone

aahilgert1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have just ported my number from bell to public mobile. My iPhone says that the eSim failed to be initialized and I should contact Public mobile. Help please, I do not have service.

5 REPLIES 5

aahilgert1

no, only had the deactivated physical sim that I removed. It’s an Iphone 12 mini.

HI @aahilgert1  you don't have another active eSIM, right?

Look like you have to contact support from here

What iPhone model is that?

aahilgert1

I did all that and I still get this message: 

IMG_5622.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@aahilgert1  Are you activating on the new PM app ? But here’s how to get support 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@aahilgert1 

quick question, are you using physical sim or eSIM with Bell?

With the fail error, let's see you can install the eSIM yourself.  Tthere is a QR code in your Welcome email.  Open it from a computer, or another device, then use your phone to scan it to install the eSIM profile on your phone

Once you installed the eSIM profile, (or If you got passed that step),  try to reboot your phone once.  

If it still does not connect and if you have any active sim on the phone , disable them (eSIM/Physica sim) or remove the physical sim.  And make sure the one associated with PM sim and your phone number is enabled.  Then click Reset All Networks on your phone and it will work.  (Please note that Reset all Networks will also erase your saved Wifi and Bluetoosh connections, but you just need to add them back after). Also, it is possible you have to reset it multiple times for it to work.

if it still does not work, please open ticket with PM support

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.