cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eSIM

JGEL19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent I received a notification on my phone that there was an issue setting up my eSIM and to contact customer service. It also wouldn’t let me submit a ticket. 

3 REPLIES 3

JGEL19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you! I thought that’s what I was doing but now see the difference with a private message.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @JGEL19 

you can contact customer service by submit ticket here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JGEL19 

you can message support to open ticket here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

But I will also try to help with the eSIM situation.

did you get to the eSIM installation step  Either the app will ask for your permission to do it for you automatically, or you will get a QR code to install yourself.  If you missed the step, there is a QR code in your Welcome email.  Open it from a computer, or another device, then use your phone to scan it to install the eSIM profile on your phone

Once you installed the eSIM profile, (or If you got passed that step),  try to reboot your phone once.  i

If it still does not connect, click Reset All Networks on your phone and it will work.  (Please note that Reset all Networks will also erase your saved Wifi and Bluetoosh connections, but you just need to add them back after)

if it still does not work, please open ticket with PM support as advised above

Need Help? Let's chat.