cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

does anyone here file a complaint against Public mobile with CCTS?

chch518
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

does anyone here file a complaint against Public mobile with CCTS? because PM refused to give $25 bonus from Oct 2022. 

I emailed 5 different agents back forwards, it still  is not solved. Last ...

Public mobile sent me a text msg: 

"

Public Mobile here. Unresolved complaint about telecom or residential TV service? CCTS may be able to help. 1-888-221-1687 or www.ccts-cprst.ca. To learn more about your rights as a wireless consumer and to view the consumer checklist, visit https://www.publicmobile.ca/privacy-legal. Free msg.

"

chch518_0-1667912775495.gifchch518_1-1667912804308.png

44 REPLIES 44

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Yes all 4 accounts affected got a $25 credit. Let's use the bf as an example....

• Recieved the 2021 Holiday RAF $5×6 months credit (Final $5 credit applied the first week of June '22) as the referrer. Cha-ching text 12/31/21.
  • Recieved the May RAF $5×5 months credit (First $5 applied in June the last $5 applied in October) as the referrer. Cha-ching text 06/07/22.
  • Referred during the September RAF but did not recieve the $5 credit with everyone else in the first week of October. Cha-ching text 10/01/22. After 4 days of arguing my request was escalated to a supervisor who confirmed that there is no wording that specifically says only one bonus RAF promo per account per year only per promotion. The supervisor said the system has an issue with applying more than one $5 credit per month when they overlap. (That may explain the issue for the 2 referring accounts in my request but not the 2 new referred customers not recieving their $5 credits.)**
  • Recieved a $25 credit to cover the entire September RAF promo of $5×5months (as did the other 3 accounts affected.)
  • Recieved the October RAF first $5×5 months credit as the referrer as did his referral on 11/11/22. Cha-ching text 10/25/22.
  • **My May RAF $5×5 months credit along with my referral's credit was not recieved and after the fourth $5 credit was not applied in September I was finally able to have a $25+$5 extra credit=$30 applied to both my account and my referral's account the last week of September. Cha-ching text 06 /07/22.
  • **My October RAF $5×5 months credit along with my referral's credit has not been applied as of today. Cha-ching text 10/27/22. Note: I referred from my unlucky $13 account vs $15 account that I referred from for the May RAF promotion......so I guess both of my accounts are unlucky!! ☘️🍀🐈 

Edit: What's with my black cat emojis turning into a yellow cat followed by a black square? Are black kitty cats being discriminated against? I'm pretty sure max, spook, vlad, marcus, minty and rip my neighbour's recently passed kitty cat bebe would all have something to meow about it?!!

That all said with 2 out of 3 of the bonus RAF promotional credits applying automatically should determine definitively that its one bonus RAF credit per promotion but it is also completely YMMV on whether the bonus RAF credit will get automatically applied and once it is not automatically applied its unlikely to be applied automatically the following months either. Every account though....did recieve either the $10 bonus credit or the $1 referral reward and the Cha-ching text as per the usual schedule.

FYI....for the OP I referred from the bf's account and he recieved the Cha-ching text on 10/18/22 and I also recieved the Cha-ching text for my unlucky $13 account on 09/18/22, 08/02/22 and 07/12/22 as well and none of them qualified for bonus RAF credit promotions. C'est la vie....my account is back to free!!

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious- I don't give up either. The OP seems to completely misunderstand the concept of dates and the timeframe of offers. They are outside the valid dates of the promo. So your adventures with the $5 RAF are irrelevant to this matter.

But hey, they got the attention of the "community manager" so maybe the squeaky wheel will unjustifiably get some grease. I don't think they should but the company isn't going to care what I think.

@darlicious   I though your referral got that sorted out with PM and they offer them a full $25 payment in one shot.

let us know how it ends

and btw, is it still just one referral allowed on those Aug/Sept/Oct RAF?  Anyone clarified that?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

I don't normally either but you learn to recognize when there's no hope.....and move on to the battles you can win. So I'll see if there's hope in yours....

BTW.....my referral and have not recieved our October RAF....LOL!! Third time lucky with customer support?

@darlicious   I don't give up... 

and if you have time, there is another interesting member here, want to join and offer him some advise?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/51419

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@chch518 I will take this away with the team. If there were any bugs with Oct they may be delayed. 

@chch518 wrote:

you said:  "Sucks to be you"

it is too rude... I file a compaint with PM against you. 

you are punnished. 

@chch518 

How are you still not understanding how Community works?

You can save your time on this new complaint.  I can bet anything  your complaint on this won't be accepted for sure. 

Why?  The member who said this to you is NOT even an employee.  the C C TS has no jurisdiction on this Community.

And true, The promo was not going at the moment your friend activated.   No matter how many complains you made, you cannot change this fact

Good. Maybe it'll draw more attention to your pointless quest of your ineligibility.

The saying is a common one equal to too bad so sad.

chch518

you said:  "Sucks to be you"

it is too rude... I file a compaint with PM against you. 

you are punnished. 

wow what? You're still on about this. That's the wow. You missed the promo. Sucks to be you. When I started here I also missed promos. It's just how it is. You and your friend missed this one.

Without evidence of the prior one having been extended, you're outta luck.

chch518

wow

"... Case closed...."

byebye 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

How are you still not understanding how this works? The start date is the day the email arrives. Oddly, only one of my accounts seem to get these emails. The last one was Oct 18 expiring Oct 31.

Your account of concern activated before that date therefor ineligible. Case closed.

Do you have any evidence anywhere indicating that the prior one was extended?

@chch518   check when you see the text you got and that is the date the offer started.  You post your text but you purposely trim off the date of the text

For me, I got the email on the 17 or 18th  

Also, in your earlier reply 

I thought that the promo expired on Sep 30 2022. then extended to Oct 31 2022.

There was no where on the sms  said that promo was extended  🙂

your further ask the question and PM is unresponsive and closed.  This happened a lot to many tickets, does not mean you are correct and they don't reply.  You case push further

chch518

see . 

when  I further ask this question--- when do you see the ad promo in Oct. 2022? 

Public mobile unresponsibly closed my previous tickets, send me a new agent because the previous agent answered me wrong, let's assign a new agent and start this same problem again, and switch the topic, I need your referral phone no. in order to verify the fake or truth?

chch518

where do you see the starting date...

we all waste time.... have nothing to do

@chch518   No, Sept one and Oct one are different one in terms of date

The Sept one ends on Sept 30.  

A "similar" promotion started again in Oct 18 and finished Oct 31

Sorry I don’t have the start date but guess October 18? 

563EF655-3427-47A4-B2DA-9357F4E26C64.jpeg

Interesting that you had a text. I have only had emails....but never for all 3 accounts. 

chch518

chch518_0-1668175025368.gif

I thought that the promo expired on Sep 30 2022. then extended to Oct 31 2022.

it says : "... its offer timing is October 17th to October 31st at 11:59 PM EST..."

where is it coming from?  I don't see any ad. 

chch518

"''On further investigation we have observed that Child account was activated on 12/10/2022, From Business perspective we have received one request but its offer timing is October 17th to October 31st at 11:59 PM EST, Since the Child account was not activated between any $5 for 5 month promo campaign subscriber was not eligible for receiving rewards, rather he will be receiving normal $1 on his next MRC renewal date.''"

anyone here see this ad : its offer timing is October 17th to October 31st at 11:59 PM EST ? ad 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@EdN wrote:

Is there a way that you can differentiate reponses from the original  text that are copied?  I've tried with bolding and italics  in my repl

es and when I submit it just turns into the regular font.

It would help to determine who saying what.

I also can't  see screenshots etc that I send to the customer service agents when I review my sent messages

@EdN   Not quite sure exactly what your question is about copying text, but if you're asking how to quote an earlier post that you are responding to, then just click the 3 horizontal dots (after selecting Reply) at the end of the menu for font, type etc., which expands the menu option and then click the quotation icon.  You can also use the @key to bring up the list of usernames participating in the thread and then click the one you want to respond to.

@chch518 wrote:

WOW ?  you know that much. how? 

are u working for PM?

Everyone who has replied in this message thread is another customer. Employees have a "CSA" or "PM" banner next to the username.

chch518

WOW ?  you know that much. how? 

are u working for PM?

Dude...what was the datestamp on that promo email? The one I got was Oct 18. So have others. You show Oct 13 on your other image. Please review the detailed posts earlier from Psygineer. You missed it. End of story.

Adding - you and the friend still get the standard refer a friend benefits. Not the promo.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@chch518 

Good Luck to you. You must be right I have no idea what I'm talking about. Silly me.

@chch518 you got the additional 1 point does not mean you qualify for the bonus $25.  

The additional $1 means your friend entered your referral code correctly.   But if your friend failed to activate within the eligible data/time of the promotion,  then you won't get the $25

🙂

chch518

wrong.

I have got additional 1 pts for this referral person in my rewards account

disinformation

you have know no knowledge

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@chch518 

Unless your referral had an issue at activation with your referral code and their activation indeed took place before 11:59:59pm est on September 30th then it looks like you do not qualify for the bonus $25 credit. I've made 7 referrals between June 1st and October 31st and only my first and last qualified for the bonus referral credit promotions of $25. I made 4 referrals from the bf's account and 3 out of 4 qualified. It's all about timing....but if you do ever have a legitimate complaint and you need help I am happy to offer it just send me a private message. October 18th is the date that the latest referral promotion started....as I have a referral from 12:01am est on October 17th and it does not qualify.

EdN
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is there a way that you can differentiate reponses from the original  text that are copied?  I've tried with bolding and italics  in my repl

es and when I submit it just turns into the regular font.

It would help to determine who saying what.

I also can't  see screenshots etc that I send to the customer service agents when I review my sent messages

😀

Need Help? Let's chat.