cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@cs_agent

DarenL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@CS_Agent i am getting 7B1 your phone is not activated on the network.  I just put sim card from my flip phone to an old iphone 6.  It can recieve calls, and send receive messages.  Please activate.

14 REPLIES 14

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@DarenL 

I'm assuming everything worked out for you?

DarenL

Thank you!  Contacted.  I assume CSA will deal with this on Monday.  This support community system is...different.  Thanks for being knowlegeable.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

Lol...if the phone is recieving calls and texts that it cannot be blacklisted or locked to another carrier.....? 😆🐈

@DarenL 

It sounds like your activation or provisioning of your Sim card did not complete correctly. If reprovisioning of your Sim card by the CSA does not work to fix the issue you may need to get the CSA to add outbound calling to your account by "ticking" the feature option within your account's features set up. Contact customer via the link supplied by @Chalupa_Batman .

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @DarenL 

Your best solution right now is to contact a CS Agent. They need to reset the network on their end. If you haven't reached out to them before about this, please click on this link to create a ticket. Advise them you are getting the 7B1 code and they will reset your network then you'll have to reboot once they are done.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Let us know if this resolves your problem. Good luck

hi @DarenL the phone never worked on PM or Telus network? could be an incompatible phone.  What make and model is that?

DarenL

It is not carrier locked per the imei searches

DarenL

Yup it’s clean Your device HAS NOT been reported lost or stolen and is not currently on the national blacklist

@DarenL  is the iPhone 6 locked to another provider did you but it from market place by any chance also check 

Check that it’s not black listed 

Check the Status of Your Device in Canada | https:/

hi @DarenL 

if it is a new phone, check here to see if it is clean

https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

DarenL

So, simcard in old phone works.  I have an account, just want to use simcard in another phone.

I have tried reinserting sim card, rebooting and resettinf network settings in new phone.  I get bars on the public mobile network and I can do messages and receive calls in, I just cannot call out.  I get a 7B1 error.  How to “activate phone on network”. @CS_Agent 

"from my flip phone to an old iphone 6"

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @DarenL 

so, the problem is the flip phone? is it a new one?  put it back and see if it works now

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @DarenL 

Did you sign up for a plan? Do you have an account? We need more information please.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@DarenL  Try rebooting the phone or reset network settings , if you out the SIM card back in the other phone does it work ?

Need Help? Let's chat.