cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel subscription but don't have access anymore

denise20231
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am looking to cancel my subscription but I cannot log into my Public Mobile account as I don't have that phone or number anymore to get the text messaged code.

7 REPLIES 7

denise20231

thank you !!

HI @denise20231   So, the PM service was working no long ago? you can ask support to help you to get the access back to My Acocunt.  Then you can request porting the old number to your new service

denise20231

I wasn't able to get help porting it over - Telus tried too on their so I just ended up getting a new number. This just happened less than a week ago.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@denise20231  you have EverSafe id setup yet?

If you have completed the setup of EverSafe ID, you can ask the code to send to email instead

On the screen it is expecting you to enter the code, click Resend code and then choose Send email

E_ResendCode_Watermarked.jpg

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you port your number out and noticed that you're still paying? Or you ported and just want to make sure nothing else will happen here?

Call 1-855-4pu-blic to hear account status. Then when your account was supposed to renew then keep an eye out on your credit card to make sure no charges happen.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @denise20231  was the number suspended for over 90 days? or ported away already?

if it is, the account would hvae been closed already and therefore you cannot login 

If you didn't suspended for over 90 days or didn't port, please submit ticket to CS agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@denise20231  Contact support to remove the credit card info 

Message support directly

• while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click >>>here.<<<
Need Help? Let's chat.