cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I use Telus Sim card to register Public Mobile number?

picachu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to register another line. Now Telus has physical Sim card sale ($5). Can I use Telus one instead of using Public Mobile Sim card?

5 REPLIES 5

@picachu wrote:

Thank you @LitlLdy  Great finding. Unfortunately, I don't have prime membership so shipping cost kills the deal.

@picachu , sorry 😞 I don’t have it either so it would cost $4.99 to ship it! It would cost $10 (plus tax) for a SIM Card in person to purchase one plus whatever it cost in transportation to go to the store!

Edit: Using a referral code on the new line would give that new line $10 credit on the account so that would give the money back!

picachu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you @LitlLdy  Great finding. Unfortunately, I don't have prime membership so shipping cost kills the deal.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@picachu  NO you need a new PM SIM card never activated before or eSIM if phone is compatible 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @picachu 

no, you cannot

you can only use PM sim card for PM network

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@picachu wrote:

I want to register another line. Now Telus has physical Sim card sale ($5). Can I use Telus one instead of using Public Mobile Sim card?

@picachu , no, this is Public Mobile so you need a Public Mobile SIM Card here!

Amazon has them on sale for $4.99 right now with pretty quick shipping especially if you have prime membership. Or if you have a local Telus, Koodo, or Mobile Klinik store you can pick one up right away but at a higher cost!

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/nb/store-locator

Amazon

Public Mobile Prepaid SIM Prepaid Phone - (Universal/SmartPhones), Packaging May Vary : Amazon.ca: E...

Need Help? Let's chat.