cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call charges

Finesse
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My current package is 10¥ per month, but I received a message that the price will be raised to 13¥ next month.
it's Surprised, I think this is forced behavior, who can tell why?

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Luddite 

Yes pm is good st screwing things up when rolling things out. The trend continues....

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

@JL9  "I remember when they tried to jack up the 120/3 month 4GB plan years ago and there was such an uproar that they pulled back in 24 hours"

FYI: That roll back was actually triggered by one of PM's marketing gurus publicly saying that the price of that particular offer would never increase!! The correct phrase is more like "PM reserves the right to increase prices, but has an excellent reputation grandfathering prices when new customer offers are higher.".

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Finesse 

You have options to protest this unreasonable and unjustified 30% rate hike. The first is a complaint to pm.

To contact customer support :

Submit a support ticket via Simple--Simon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you prefer or cannot submit a support ticket you may send a private message : Click here 

To pre-verify add in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # & 4 digit account pin #

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It is unfortunate for sure, with such a high price increase it may be way better value to do the 15 plan. 

I remember when they tried to jack up the 120/3 month 4GB plan years ago and there was such an uproar that they pulled back in 24 hours but that has been out there now for a couple months, so unfortunately I don't think it will be changed back

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Finesse   Yes, the old $10 plan is now $13.

PM Autopay might have some issue getting the proper amount when it tries to renew your account.  Can you confirm if PM already take $10 out of your credit card?  Please check how much you have in your Available Fund

Then you can go to My Account, Payment and One time payment to make a manual payment to reactivate your service.  Just select "Other (Enter the desired payment amount)" and manually enter the proper amount.  It should be  $13 - your current Available Fund .  Then submit the payment

Once the payment is made successfully, click the button "Reactivate current plan" if it is there, then logoff from My Account and reboot your phone.  You should be good

Need Help? Let's chat.