cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto pay

spa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

why was my account suspended when i have auto pay set up since i started using public mobile please respond to me in a email  and why did i have to make a payment with my credit card just to get my account un suspended this bis very confusing 

8 REPLIES 8

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@spa 

If your renewal date is tomorrow and it shows that your account is suspended but you still have service. This is a standard notice to everyone so just ignore it if service is still working.

@spa wrote:

my auto pay was not based on a credit card it was directly from my bank

@spa   you put in a visa debit?

Again, Autopay could fail, likely a PM issue than bank's issue

did you try to login My Account and make a manual payment?

spa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my auto pay was not based on a credit card it was directly from my bank

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@spa wrote:

why was my account suspended when i have auto pay set up since i started using public mobile please respond to me in a email  and why did i have to make a payment with my credit card just to get my account un suspended this bis very confusing 

@spa  if all your services are working and today is your renewal day, then ignore the Suspended message on your My Account, that message shows during renewal.

If this was a really autopay failure and no services are working, is your card expired by any chance?

If not, contact CSA by methods provided by @Yummy to let them know.

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You just have to update your credit card.  Maybe your card has been updated - such as a new expiry date - 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Sometimes autopay fails.

You will have to manually pay and reactivate account.

To reactivate account, do manual pay, choose "Other" as payment type and pay your plan cost. Credit card has to be registered with PM. You can make only 2 attempts to pay this way. If it fails you will have to wait an hour to try again.

Once payment is completed, logoff and reboot the phone. Service/plan should automatically reactivate.

Nobody is going to respond you by email. If you need to contact agent then:

To Contact CSA-agent; there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Ticket has to be opened through chatbot - https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Having a ticket is preferred way to contact agent as they might respond faster then receiving personal mail.

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+)Here

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@spa 

Yes, Pre-authorized payments could fail, could be a credit card problem but more likely a PM system problem.

No worry, just make a manual payment to resume service.  When you are at My Account , click Reactivate my plan and follow the steps to finish the payment

E2-Suspended-Reactivate_Watermarked.jpg

you can also call *611 and pay that way if you know your4 digits pint

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@spa  Auto pay dose fail sometimes log into self serve and make manual payment and reactivate plan or if you know account pin you can 611 or with a voucher 611 and no pin is needed 

Need Help? Let's chat.