cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account number

Abbas72
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need my account number because I have to set up auto payments .

11 REPLIES 11

Abbas72

I already did all what can I do from that app is to purchase a new plan

@Abbas72 

while you wait for CSA help...try downloading the free Public Mobile app to create your new PM account yourself. We'll be here for guidance should you have trouble. As part of the activation process, you'll be prompted to provide a valid credit card number for payment. That cc number will also be save for future Auopay renewal.

@Abbas72 wrote:

all what I have the number on the SIM card and my phone number this is all what I have and I can't login and I don't know my account number

HI @Abbas72 

sound like you might not have login My Account at all or not for a long time,  please submit ticket with support agent to help

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Abbas72

all what I have the number on the SIM card and my phone number this is all what I have and I can't login and I don't know my account number

@Abbas72 

were you able to successfully create a new PM account using the app ? When you do...remember your username and password.

Abbas72

no I didn't get the welcome message

@Abbas72 wrote:

I need my account number because I have to set up auto payments .

The account number isn't needed to make automatic payments.  Public Mobile does not accept payments through pre-authorized debit type payments set up from your financial institution's side.  The enabled Autopay, you can log into your Public Mobile Self Serve account enable the "subscription" option.

HI @Abbas72 

what is the error message?

if just you cannot get the 2FA code on the phone, try to click on "didn't receive code?" and check if Send email is an option so you can get the code via email

if not there, then please submit ticket with CS agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Abbas72

this is another issue I can't login to my account

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Abbas72 

log in to your PM account and you shoiuld see it in the first page. Alternative...did you recieve a WElcome to PM message...your account number might be there too.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Abbas72 

you cannot setup Auto payment with the bank, so you don't really need your account number. If you really want to know, login My Account, Profile page and it is there

To setup Autopayment, login to My Account, Payment, then click Manage Subscription, make sure Subscribed is enabled, then PM will get the money from the credit card on your account

Need Help? Let's chat.