cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account login email to update payment info

jakeschneiderrr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I have a unique problem.I signed my wife up to a public mobile account a while back.This morning i realized that the credit card we use to pay our monthly bill is expired.However we cannot log into her account to chage the payment method as the email that we used at the time(a Shaw email that we are no longer a customer with)is no longer valid.

Therefore when I try to login it wont let me! Ive tried too many times and im now locked out for an hour.Suggestions??

9 REPLIES 9

Horemansuk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yep, advantage Gmail, Hotmail  and their siblings 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@jakeschneiderrr wrote:

I have a unique problem.

Contact agent and have new e-mail ready so they can update your wife's account. Email has to be different than yours as unique email has to be associated with one PM account.

Be ready (your wife) to provide few personal info to agent. They will tell you which...

@Camera4617 wrote:

@softech He cannot reset password as email used to have is no longer in use. Personally, I've never understood using Shaw/Telus or any other providers email as there is a good chance you will change internet/tv provider. 

@Camera4617   I have friend who has been using the Rogers email via the cable subscriptio as all his business thing.  and now he is stuck with Rogers.  Pretty much Rogers Cable for life  🙂

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jakeschneiderrr 

Only the CS_Agent can help you but you will need to remember your PIN, phone number, old email address etc.

Thanks @Camera4617 , I missed that. 

Yup @jakeschneiderrr   then no need to wait the hour, just open ticket with CS Agent, using one of the 2 methods above

Camera4617
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@softech He cannot reset password as email used to have is no longer in use. Personally, I've never understood using Shaw/Telus or any other providers email as there is a good chance you will change internet/tv provider. 

@jakeschneiderrr  Not having that email doesn't matter as long as you can remember password. If you don't, then you cannot reset email cause you dont' have access to Shaw account anymore and you will need to contact CSA to reset your username and password. All this assumes that your account was active less than 90 days ago.. 

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jakeschneiderrr   You might want to wait an hour to try again.  usually it just an one hour temporary lock only 

If you still cannot login, you can try to use Forgot Password link (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/)  , enter the correct email and answer the Security question and  you can then reset it

if you are unable to reset it that way, open a ticket with PM Support and they can reset it for you

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Forgot login information ", click "Contact Us", click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Once you got back in My Account, you can then go to Payment tab->Manage credit card and select Replace this credit card to update the credit card 

Need Help? Let's chat.