cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You are not Billing me correctly, please fix

Slashem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I have been with you over a year now and I am suppose to get 1 dollar off my bill.  I reported this a few months ago, and was told that it takes a month to kick in, but yet I am still being charge the same amount.  You even sent me a reminder that I was with you a year and thanked me for my business, and told me that my bill would be going down a dollar, yet nothing changed, even after I complained.

Secondly, I spent some points to reduce my bill (10 dollars I think), and that did not happen either?

What is going on over there?  I like your service but your Billing department sucks.

Finally, can you please consider removing the "I am a robot" picture thing?  I go through enough security to get in here as it is.  Email / password, Username / password, then you send me a code by phone, and you still want me to prove to you that I'm not a robot???

Thank you.

42 REPLIES 42

Slashem

Yeah, I just feel lied to, that's all.  I will look around and see if I can find a better deal anywhere else.  If not, I will stay with these guys.  I have points to use up 😃

Plus, I need to get that 15 dollars from them now too.

Thanks again for all your help bud.  I appreciate it !!

@Slashem  your anniversary on March 2023, so your joined in March 2022

it looks like the mobile sales back then didn't give you the proper info  😞

@Slashem  It’s still a better than nothing reswards system you have that . No other carrier will offer you .. hope you decide to stay 

Slashem

Yeah it told me happy anniversary on March 2023, so that would mean I'm on points then. 

However, I was told differently when I signed up.  It's the whole reason I chose them.

@Slashem  check with support on the $16

For the rewards, the new one is not as good, but it still give you saving that you don't get from other provider. For the same plan, you still saving here compare with other providers.

Slashem

Well crap.  Well then they still owe me 15 bucks for March. 

Thanks a ton for all your help.  I have to decide if I want to stay with these guys now or not.  I selected them because of the 1 dollar off a year thing.

@Slashem  you are in Public Points and not old rewars

you likely activated AFTER Jan 25, 2022 and hence you are on the new rewards

Slashem

Points.  8 points currently.

@Slashem  Then I’m sorry to inform you , you’re on points and that’s why you’re not getting the 1$ off … and it’s possible you were on it at one time … but if you had switched to it by accident and you wouldn’t be the first . There’s nothing support will do unfortunately…. Despite the emails you may have gotten 

@Slashem you should have an email from activation.  Please search your email and you can tell when you activate

Also, did you follow the steps about checking the My Rewards?

Slashem

Good Lord, it's not loading that screen anymore, says there is an error loading the results.

However, I don't think I seen any -$2 off for subscription.

@Slashem instead , please check your reward systems directly from the Reward tab

login to My Account and check the Rewards tab , click on the link to go to My Rewards, you will see either $ rewards or Points.  If you see $, you are on the old one.  if you see points, then somehow you migrated to the new one, and hence not getting the loyalty reowards like before

@Slashem  Doesn’t matter how far it goes back , what’s it say on your bill screen shot it do you see     
-$2 off for subscription . That will determine what rewards your on 

Slashem

Ok, that worked.  However, it only goes back to March 2023 in the payment history 😃

@Slashem  That link from earlier was , for people that had to create another community account while creating the ever safe ID 

@Slashem 

if you are using mobile browser, you will see this on the lower left, click to expand it and you will see Payment tab

softech_0-1685679536027.png

or just click on this link:  https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment

Slashem

No drop down menus.  Hmm.  I wonder if my account is screwed up because of that thing you sent me earlier?

@Slashem 

use this direct link

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/my-payment

this is sample of Payment page

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/manage-cardhttps://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/manage-card

@Slashem  You  don’t see overview drop down menus 

Are you using tablet pc or phone to check 

like this 

Like this drop down

Handy1_0-1685679483360.png

Slashem

I went to My Account, but don't see a "Payment tab". 

I see Add-ons, and Change subscription, then below that Subscription usage, etc.

@Slashem wrote:

Where is that payment plan tab?  I can't find it bu

@Slashem  login to My Account, go to the Rewards tab , click on access Rewards site (https://myrewards.publicmobile.ca/en/) what do you see there? Everything refer back to $ or points?

@Slashem !sign into my account payment tab 

Handy1_0-1685679174247.png

Number 1 circled in red hit it and let  page load you will see it 

Slashem

Where is that payment plan tab?  I can't find it bud.

Slashem

My credit card only goes back 1 year, so I cannot verify when exactly I joined, but they should have it on record there.  I might be able to call the credit card company and ask them to go back and check the records.  Either way they own me money.  If I'm on the old plan (should be) they need to give me the 1 dollar off, and if I'm on the old plan, the did not credit me the $15 bucks.  Why did they send me the email telling me that my anniversary was coming up and that I would be credited a buck, and when I came here to tell them I was not getting credited, and was told that it would be on next months bill.

I'm confused man.  I know this has nothing to do with you, but I was told thing when I signed up for this, and my dad is getting the "old rewards", and I signed up just after him, so sigh.

@Slashem  Check your payment tab also is easy way to tell 

Handy1_0-1685678624512.png

See where it says -$2 for subscription dies you’d show that 

@Slashem  It’s changed around that time unfortunately , but you said you redeemed 15 points for $15 off your bill … so that tells me right there your not on old rewards unfortunately 

@Slashem   when was the exact date you joined PM?

PM changed to the new plan on Jan 25, 2022.  Anyone joined on that day or after are on the NEW public points rewards.  Please confirm the exact date you joined

Slashem

When I signed up with them about 1 1/2 years ago, I was told that I would get a dollar off every year I was with them.  My father signed up just before I did and he is getting the yearly discount, so I should be too.  I also got an email from them saying that my 1 year anniversary was coming up and that I would get 1 dollar off my bill.

If they did something to take me off of that, it's their mistake, so they should have to fix it.  They are driving me crazy.

@Slashem  I just sent you that link 

Slashem

Another person told me the username thing is happening to other people as well and shared this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/New-Community-Account-Created-After-Eve...

Need Help? Let's chat.