cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You are not Billing me correctly, please fix

Slashem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I have been with you over a year now and I am suppose to get 1 dollar off my bill.  I reported this a few months ago, and was told that it takes a month to kick in, but yet I am still being charge the same amount.  You even sent me a reminder that I was with you a year and thanked me for my business, and told me that my bill would be going down a dollar, yet nothing changed, even after I complained.

Secondly, I spent some points to reduce my bill (10 dollars I think), and that did not happen either?

What is going on over there?  I like your service but your Billing department sucks.

Finally, can you please consider removing the "I am a robot" picture thing?  I go through enough security to get in here as it is.  Email / password, Username / password, then you send me a code by phone, and you still want me to prove to you that I'm not a robot???

Thank you.

42 REPLIES 42

@Slashem  Hate to say it , but if your on points , there really no reason to contact support now unfortunately nothing they will do . No way to go back to old rewards 

@Slashem   login to My Account and check the Rewards tab , you will see either $ rewards or Points.  If you see $, you are on the old one.  if you see points, then somehow you migrated to the new one, and hence not getting the loyalty reowards like before

@Slashem  If your on old rewards you can’t reedem points for $15 off …. And only in old rewards  can you get $1 off for each year max of $5 for 5 years of services … same with $2 auto pay that’s for old rewards too …

Slashem

I don't know if I'm on the "old reward system".  With my 25 dollar plan, I'm suppose to get 1 dollar off each year I am with Public mobile (up to 5 years max I believe).  I have not referred a friend, so no discount there.

@Slashem  You been affected by this thread 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/New-Community-Account-Created-After-Eve...

Bravo the post and support will work with you , but since  your contacting them now anyways mention that too 

Slashem

When I logged in this evening, the had me sign up for some added security thing, then when I went to Community, it asked me to choose a User Name, like my old user name was gone.  When I tried to use the old name (Slashum), it said "That name is being used", so I picked "Slashem" this time.  It's weird.

@Slashem  So you’re not on the old rewards system .. you’re in the new points system ? The $1 / 1point you mention is that from friend referrals ? … because you do t get loyalty or auto pay rewards when in the new point  system 

Adding the said $1 if friend referral is it possible they left PM or have suspended account 

@Slashem   no worry, just message them and should be able to sort it out

You mentioned your old message gone, are you logging in with another id now as you cannot get the old id back?

Slashem

Hello,

Everything has changed here recently.  It does not show me any old tickets or old messages that I sent before.  Only today's messages show up.

However, Public Mobile should know how long I've been with them, and they can credit me a dollar for each month after my anniversary.  They should also have a record of the points spent to get the 10 or 15 dollars off my bill. 

I don't understand why the billing department does not function properly over there.  My dad had to contact you because he didn't get his 1 dollar a month off as well. 

Please see what you can do to fix this.  Thank you.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

HI @Slashem   so, you have an old ticket?

go and find the old ticket number.  Then open a new one and provide them the old ticket number as reference.  Should be an easy ask

for the second point, when did you redeem the point?  the $15 credit should appear in your Account as Available Fund within 24 hours.  You can go back and check. Login to My Account, check Payment history and you should see it 

Slashem

Thanks for the information, I will do that.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Slashem  Message support directly 

• while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking >>>>>>>>here.

Need Help? Let's chat.