Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't let me complete activation

Aimee_Chung
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi All,

Context:

I'm trying to set up an account for my mom. I've already created an ever safe account, ordered a sim and paid for the first month and linked the account to an e-mail address. When I log in to the account, I get this page:

Screenshot 2023-08-11 at 11.48.34 AM.png

Problem:

The problem is that when I hit "resume activation" it takes me back to the log-in page and then when I try to log in again, it says "the e-mail and password do not match," despite me having just logged in 2 seconds ago.

When I hit "go to log in page" it takes me back to the log in page and I am able to get back to the page above, but for some reason it keeps asking me to log in again after hitting "resume activation"

I have already tried:

- Resetting my password

- Clearing cookies, history and cache

- Different browsers and device

Please help!

4 REPLIES 4

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have you attempted using the Public Mobile App, and if so are the results the same there?

Sally_

I'm getting the exact same problem and it's also not letting me log in on the app to complete activation. I have also paid for my first month. 

CrazyCatLady

Hi Aimee,

I am having this EXACT same issue as you, trying to activate an account for my son! I am super frustrated.  This has to be an issue on Public's end.

I guess I will also submit a ticket as recommended below.

😞

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Aimee_Chung  Please submit ticket with support to help you straighten it out 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.