cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I lose add ons and promo offers if I Change plan?

mandarst_2003
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently having old $30 for 30 days plan. I am planning to change it to new plan  $25. In my current Plan I still have add ons, promo 2 gb data and promo 1000 international minutes. If i change it new plan, will I lose my add ons and promo offers?

5 REPLIES 5

@mandarst_2003   No, you won't loss anything

Please note one thing, $25 was always 1GB.  Used to be 500Mb but additional 500Mb with Autopay enabled.

I believe that the new plan now just 1GB without the Autopay requirement

mandarst_2003
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey @darlicious , 

I activated my public mobile in 2014. I was on $30 for 30 days plan. Looks like i made a mistake by choosing rewards instead discount which i used to get. Now i pay $30+. So ots better for me to move to $25 which has 1 gb data whereas now i have 500 mb data.

I received holiday bonus data and international minutes as a add on which i dont wanna lose.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@mandarst_2003 

i reading some member posting
for 2GB free bonus data that code 2GBBONUS and if you change plan you will losing the promo 2GB,

but for add-ons no expires until you use all

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@mandarst_2003 

Which $30 plan do you have and which promos? When did you activate?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mandarst_2003  You will get to keep all your add-ons that you purchased and the holiday bonus add-ons you got from before ( like the 2GB data bonus and LD bonus you got last Dec  ) 

The only possible ones you might loss are those activation bonus (like those extra data bonus for x months).  If you don't have any activation bonus, no worry then.

Need Help? Let's chat.