cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Usage History Format

newtopmtoo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello:

With the new usage history format, how can I see what the receiving (sending) phone no. for outgoing (incoming) calls?  It is an useful feature of the previous usage history format.

Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@newtopmtoo - Our teams have found this issue, and are working to resolve this bug as quickly as possible. 

Thank you for sharing on Community. 

@softech it has been reported, during our testing we were given dummy accounts to look at so there wasn't any activity that would verify or test that with.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@softech wrote:

@newtopmtoo   I think there is another system glitch since the introduction of the new My Account

If you downlaod the Usage log, you will see that those calls before today, you will see the originating number.  But since today, all incoming calls show own phone number in both Originating Phone Number and  Destination Phone Number

@ShawnC13 , just want to confirm if  the test  portal was like before and if PM aware of this.?  Can you help to pass on our experience?

This glitch has been reported to Public Mobile.  Incoming activities should the origin centric whereas outgoing activities should be destination centric.  

Maxime777

I think you can find it on your cell phone  log

@newtopmtoo   @ShawnC13 is one of the Oralces here and the Oracle team has tested the portal before it was launched.  I was just hoping Shawn can help to escalate all these issues to the proper team in PM

newtopmtoo

My computer still runs on yester-year software, and has problem opening new excel files.

If it is a system wide problem, I assume that it will be fixed sometime in the near future.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.  Much appreciated.

Now, how do I let @ShawnC13 knows that I did not have a chance to test the portal before?

@newtopmtoo   I think there is another system glitch since the introduction of the new My Account

If you downlaod the Usage log, you will see that those calls before today, you will see the originating number.  But since today, all incoming calls show own phone number in both Originating Phone Number and  Destination Phone Number

@ShawnC13 , just want to confirm if  the test  portal was like before and if PM aware of this.?  Can you help to pass on our experience?

newtopmtoo

That's correct.  For outgoing calls, I don't see who I called.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@newtopmtoo   do you meant you don't see who called you ?

For usage log, those number shown there, you only see your own number whenever there is an incoming calls, right?

Need Help? Let's chat.