cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do people think I’m stretching the truth about PM

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Pm plans are by far the unbeatable best to be found anywhere — at coast to coast across Canada. When I tell people about PM plan pricing and features  I get the feeling that they think what I’m telling them is too good to be true..  Can anyone on this forum possibly tell me of at least as good a PM deal by any other carrier ?

6 REPLIES 6

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Tsawwassen 

1. Some people are reluctant to change, regardless of savings

2. Some people are on family plans, and are dominated by the head of the household

3. Some people are on company plans, that means free!

4. Some people are brand name only for everything, poor souls. 

5. Some people, any age, don’t want all online or are known screwups with all online

6. And probably a few more 

Then your targets, are what’s left. 

BTW....the pro responses are very good. 

What I like is the $ rewards, add ons that don’t expire and the freebies are appreciated. 

What  I would like to see is hire some pro customer CSAs, fix the glitches and incorrect, conflicting and missing information online, and get some policies for CSAs to follow. And of course an upgrade of 3G plans to 4G. 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

In particular as of late. I was previously on a $40/5gb 3G plan, but now I'm on a $40/15gb 4g plan. A pretty sweet deal as-is, but throw in $6 of discounts and it's even better.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Tsawwassen 

For many, it's blind bliss around here until someone needs something and they feel they need to call someone to get it 'fixed'.

The mantra PM used to promote really says it all 

HALIMACS_0-1670290454300.png

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

i find nobody has better rates with the extras you get from PM

Meow
Mayor / Maire

For a really basic, and 'emergency' phone PM cannot be beat. Even like emergency phone you can do quite a lot.

If PM resolves all glitches regarding sign in and having accounts statuses up-to-date without multiple refreshes and whatnot, PM would be #1.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Tsawwassen   PM is not a popular brand, I think my people not know it exists.  Once of the reason is that it does not have shops or you don't see it much in malls.  

Need Help? Let's chat.