cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 mins. international LD calls

Marrida22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, is the 500 mins. international LD calls only applies to calls to U.S. (not literally "international" calls)? The reason is that I'm interested in making calls to Hong Kong. Would I be able to use those 500mins. bonus LD calls if I call LD to HK? 

7 REPLIES 7

@Marrida22 wrote:

Great, thanks so much for your reply!!

Your welcome

So, I can just directly call the HK number of my relative?

Yes at 0 to 3 cents a minute. 

I had been so used to using calling card which always requires me to call another number before I key in the HK number.  

A calling card.....what’s that?  😘😘😘

Marrida22

Great, thanks so much for your reply!! So, I can just directly call the HK number of my relative? I had been so used to using calling card which always requires me to call another number before I key in the HK number.  

Marrida22

thanks

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

DCF419D2-1C5C-4004-8728-A4A274817AFF.jpeg

Hong Kong....YES!!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Marrida22   I believe you got the 500 min Internation LD minute from the Holiday bonus? 

if so, then YES you can use it to call Hong Kong. 

this is the full list of countries it can call

International Long Distance calling add-on covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela.

**but possible you might also able to call these countries
Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Macau, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Pakistan Peru, Romania, Sweden, Taiwan, Venezuela,

and also, PM is prepaid provider.  You need to buy addon before you can do anything.  No surprise billing ..  So, you can try to call and see if it goes through.  If it needs some kind of add-on  and you don't have , the call won't go through and you won't got charged

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Marrida22 

• To call Hong Kong from Canada you need this add on for $15.
  •  
  • 500 China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau Long Distance Minutes

@softech is correct 

Need Help? Let's chat.