cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do I get the message I don't have an add-on? (when I really do) Why can't I place or take calls?

dumbphone
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Phone is paid (a year ahead) can't make calls can't take calls (busy signal)

lost/suspend method dosen't help

reboots do nothing

Message plays I have no add on / long distance but its a local call.

10 REPLIES 10

(threads about same issue merged)

dumbphone

yes minute usage was not showing ... I forced a new plan to just get the everything working again... I trust the amazing mods can still help me with a credit to offset downtime / lost plan time... now minutes show again.... this has happend before I hope it happens less.

@dumbphone wrote:

thanks @Alex888 yes this was my first idea I checked and only half minutes have been used this error has occurred before basically the add-on is dis-engaged somehow ... is there a better place to see the total in and out minutes (other than me adding up the call logs?) thanks again but in advance

Unfortunately, the only way to see your usage is to login to the self serve and view it from there.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@dumbphone, a few customers have reported similar symptoms.  I think that you may have an account provisioning issue.  You will need the moderator team to refresh your account.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

dumbphone

thanks @Alex888 yes this was my first idea I checked and only half minutes have been used this error has occurred before basically the add-on is dis-engaged somehow ... is there a better place to see the total in and out minutes (other than me adding up the call logs?) thanks again but in advance

@dumbphone Do you have a plan with limited minutes? If you do, check the main page of your account, does it tell you how many of your minutes you have used?

Dlwalsh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same problem here !  

Had to message a Moderator and they resetted the plan on their end in order for It to start working 

It took them almost 20 hours to get back to me and 5 mins to fix it

so don't be in a rush for a response 

There have been a lot of posts about this service issue. You should contact a moderator to report it.  They may give you a credit.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dumbphone

Can I get a credit for the lost week+ of service?

dumbphone

but its not true I have an add on and can't make or take calls

inbound jusy busy

outbound "you don't have an add-on"

grrr but I do

Need Help? Let's chat.