cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my order number

KaeyaanRashid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have received a grand total of 1 email from public mobile regarding the shipment of my SIM card.

And of course my card has not delivered, unfortunately to submit a ticket for this problem public mobile requires an order number. 

The one email I have received does not contain my order number 

IMG_2726.jpeg

 nowhere within this email contains any order number, and to ever hope to get my SIM card I need this order number to solve this.

4 REPLIES 4

HI @slodhi you should have got an email with the order number there

but you don't need the order number if you have question, just submit ticket with agent and they will try to find the order for you.  If you have waited long, you can ask them to let you buy the PM sim from store and they will credit you back the money

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@KaeyaanRashid 

slodhi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did you find out where the order number is?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@KaeyaanRashid 

SIM. Card can take up to 3 weeks to arrive .if you need one sooner try calling local Telus Koodo stores for in person pick up or order from Amazon .otherwise reach out to support for a status up date for when it shipped and when you can expect it . Or if you can get a credit for buying a new SIM card .message support directly while your already here and logged in the community you can send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@KaeyaanRashid 

Indeed the shipment of SIM cards isn't very detailed. We generally recommend on this forum that customers pick them up at a corporate Telus or Koodo location instead.

You can always ask a customer support agent the status of the shipment from their facility- this time of year it might take two or three weeks

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to the Customer Support Agents by clicking here 

You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.