cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where'd you get that?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Anonymous    -   Where did you get that unique Avatar from? 😃

I don't see that in my list of available options.

esjliv_0-1641765031122.png

I am wondering if I am missing something somewhere in my settings?  

49 REPLIES 49

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks PM God, our prayer was answered.🙏

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the update. Finally. How fair was that? All or none. I guess Jade heard our pleas. Thanks Jade.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI All,

Midnight came, the Glass Slippers changed back.  

Look like we are all going to use the same 2 sets of Avatar now.    I guess if I want my own Avatar, I will have to be an Oracle then 😞

Community_QA

@J_PM  @CS_Agent 

Is this true that only Oracles, present and retired, and CS Agent teams are supposed to have personalized Avatar? 

If that is the case, can you go back and remove from those not supposed to have personalized Avatar?  

I am a regular "support member" here and I think we are all equal.  If that is the case, I don't see why someone , one and only one, has the privilege to get a personalized one.   

In fact, maybe you need to find out why this happened at all.  I don't supposed some one are too close your team and hence got special treatment

"All animals are equal but some are more equal than others"  - Animal farm - George Orwell

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@softech I believe she has a couple of more days away.

thanks.. let the kids have fun on the playground without rules for couple more days then.

@darlicious wrote:

@softech 

Or if she will be back? Have you ever noticed pm makes significant community forum changes and suddenly the community manager departs to greener pastures at telus?

I read up to the words " suddenly the community manager departs ".. I thought you meant Jade has to take responsibility for us not happy with the new site and she got....LoL

Yes, I still have some unread messages on her desk  🙂

@softech I believe she has a couple of more days away.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Or if she will be back? Have you ever noticed pm makes significant community forum changes and suddenly the community manager departs to greener pastures at telus?

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous, just so you know and wondering why you didn't get a response, Jade is on vacation right now

@ShawnC13   Do you know when will Jade be back?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Luddite : Well it does show that they are a very ...certain...member around here. Maybe they got a job here. Maybe they're besties with Jade and Melinda what with all the pm's and reporting they have done.

@Anonymous  Wondered if a hack could created to gain unauthourized access, but don't know how.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Luddite : Yup. When you spend all that time pm-ing and reporting I'm sure you get to know some people. Or reporting to certain CSA's and getting people banned without warning is a fun one.

@esjliv Well, definitely not an official service as was previously limited to Oracles (current & retired). Maybe it's one of those where you keep asking until you hit a particular CSA? Time will tell, I guess.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dabr wrote:

So does this mean CSA's have lots of spare time on their hands to fulfill frivolous requests like assigning unique avatars for all customers now?  Interesting...

@Luddite  - really ? this is a service they provide now - Or, was that a joke? Sorry, I could not tell.

That is what I was thinking too @dabr .

When members are complaining about CSA response times, perhaps we can mention they may be busy with frivolous, personal requests.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@softech 

you have to open new poster to answer that to you give me a accepted as solution...

I reported this post as solicitation in relation to the community reward. That's a violation of the rules.

• Solicitation of passwords, personal information, funds, goods/services

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dabr : No. Only for ...certain...members. Those that work here or are in tight with the managers/CSA's. Very ...certain...members.

So does this mean CSA's have lots of spare time on their hands to fulfill frivolous requests like assigning unique avatars for all customers now?  Interesting...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Luddite : Well it does show that they are a very ...certain...member around here. Maybe they got a job here. Maybe they're besties with Jade and Melinda what with all the pm's and reporting they have done.

@darlicious wrote:

@Anonymous 

It might be nice if you explained how you did that for others to have that option rather keeping it a Special--Secret to yourself.

It's so secret @J_PM  and @Melinda_H  forgot to announce the new service CSAs provide. 🙈

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious 

really you too now..are you serious. @softech  was joking.

@Anonymous wrote:

@softech 

you have to open new poster to answer that to you give me a accepted as solution...

@Anonymous 

Wow....Did you actually just say that? So your motives are not altruistic but are only concerned with your solution totals? After already getting the solution for this thread? That speaks volumes....and please don't private message me for an explanation I think Im pretty clear with my comment.

darkomega

I wish it was worth it but with all the issues around here it's becoming WAY less so.

darkomega

@Anonymous wrote:

Say it ain't so darkomega. Just keep at it and hang around. Some users are not here all the time. Sure traffic might be different when they're not but that still allows you to participate. Don't get discouraged. This too shall pass.

You know this is one of several reasons that make me unhappy, and I'm tired of being quiet about it without being rude in the slightest I'm very unhappy now.

@darkomega wrote:

And this is enough to make me leave for good due to the bias around here.

@darkomega similar feelings I have add off and on, but not just recently.

I hope you don't.

Fight the good fight...I hope it is worth it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Say it ain't so darkomega. Just keep at it and hang around. Some users are not here all the time. Sure traffic might be different when they're not but that still allows you to participate. Don't get discouraged. This too shall pass.

darkomega

And this is enough to make me leave for good due to the bias around here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 : Oh I had very little expectation of getting any kind of response on a Sunday evening or anytime soon ...from past experience. But good to know.

Edit: Apparently our dear friend here has a direct line to her and the CSA's. Maybe they work here. Maybe they're ...certain... Maybe after all the pm's and reports and whining about how people are so mean and calling them out on incorrect information that they're always posting that the spiffy avatar thing is just mollification. Here...ya happy now.

@Anonymous, just so you know and wondering why you didn't get a response, Jade is on vacation right now

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sheytoon : and reset your home network and check your apn on iphone check it on android. May as well reset your main breaker in your house 'cause you just never know what it might fix.

It's pretty astounding to me to have gone through battles being accused of working here and being some kind ...certain...member around here and then they pull this. How much whining did they have to do to get that? Oh is it just for the asking? Or are they in fact working here or are ...certain...members. Dang. Talk about being ...certain..

And they wonder why so many people think and say what they do towards them. Amazing.

All this while just smiling looking down at us peons with their ...certainness...

@J_PM : Could you please confirm that community members can just ask for some bespoke avatar that is not off the rack?

sheytoon
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv try reseating your SIM card, or force your phone to 3G only, or do a network reset, or do a factory reset 😛

@esjliv I used to have this one a couple of years ago. Found it in my albums so tried it, and gif as an avatar still a thing. 

Need Help? Let's chat.