cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does the $35 Black Friday deal expire?

6tammy9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I want to buy the $35 a month 20gigs package but it looks like you can’t buy plans until you have your SIM card. I ordered the SIM card but it may not come for several days. Does anyone know when this plan expires or how I can lock in that rate before having the SIM card?

6 REPLIES 6

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@6tammy9 wrote:

I want to buy the $35 a month 20gigs package but it looks like you can’t buy plans until you have your SIM card. I ordered the SIM card but it may not come for several days. Does anyone know when this plan expires or how I can lock in that rate before having the SIM card?

You could contact agent and ask what you should do if SIM does not arrive on time while deal is on. Provide proof you ordered SIM from PM. Other way to get hold on PM SIM is to find out Telus/Koodo store, confirm they do have SIM in stock and buy SIM at retail.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@6tammy9 wrote: "I want to buy the $35 a month 20gigs package but it looks like you can’t buy plans until you have your SIM card. I ordered the SIM card but it may not come for several days. Does anyone know when this plan expires or how I can lock in that rate before having the SIM card?"

This deal is only for new costumer. Are you a new costumer?

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@6tammy9 You could always go to a local Koodo or Telus store and buy a sim now, keeping the one you ordered to give to a friend referral.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@6tammy9 hi it won't be for long after black friday do you have a telus or koodo store nearby? you can but one there,or you can contact a cs agent to see what they say ,maybe they will give you some guarantee  

private message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@6tammy9 

because Black Friday deals on all carriers will expire too  🙂

If you want to activate before Nov 22 to take advantage, you need to get a sim card from a local Telus/Koodo store

If you are in GTA area, there is a also a store called Canadian Cellular Supplies and they have PM sim to pickup in person

If you are in Winnipeg area, there is a member in the area that have extra sim cards and he can sell you one

hope that helps

As to other good plans, CyberMonday is coming, maybe PM will have good deals

Also, traditionally, they have some deals for December for the holiday promotion

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@6tammy9 i don't really know when will end this offer. But simply register the offer at the below link.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/promotion#4G

maybe you can get the code when you activate your account. or save $20 a month on our $55 plan for 15 months* using the promo code: 20OFFMONTHLY

Need Help? Let's chat.