cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What no 29 or 34 $ plan

Joy2021
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Am with public mobile for few years and still I don’t have access to 29 or 34 $ plan why?

5 REPLIES 5

Hey @Korth_ 

One, there is no need to complain to anyone. Second, it's been proven a lot here, including me in the post here, CS Agents are more than happy to "Upgrade" your plan if you're willing to pay more than you are now (including the for New Customers Only plans) AND you're OK losing what you've paid for this cycle already. I have yet to see one person say...  they wouldn't upgrade for me. 😋

Korth_
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you login to Self-Serve and click "Change Plan" then you'll see all the available plan options. Including some plans which are not advertised on the main page. Excluding any plans which you do not qualify for and simply cannot choose. You do not need to actually choose any of these plans, of course, you can just view them and read details, you would have to mis-click several different prompts in different places on the screen to "accidentally" end up switching your plan.

Yes, every plan you see that's "for new customers only" or "for new activations only" is intended, as it says, for new customers only. Public Mobile is trying to attract subscribers away from other providers. Existing Public Mobile subscribers do not qualify. No double dipping on promos and deals for us. But if you really want the new promo then there's really nothing stopping you from activating a new account as a new customer - although it would start from from scratch, you can't transfer anything that's attached to your current account to it (your SIM card, phone number, available funds balance, add-ons, promos, rewards, points, etc).

Go ahead and complain to the agents. You won't be the first. This has been the way things are here for years, since before I joined (in 2016). Many others have complained about this before. You would have noticed many dozens of threads just like your own if you'd bothered to look around a little before blurting out your complaint. So I doubt very much that your complaint would accomplish anything useful or produce any lasting, meaningful change.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Joy2021 

Most plans are for new customers. However, if you like one of those plans and you are willing to upgrade, not downgrade, you can reach out to a CS Agent and nicely request to be "upgraded" to this plan. They will not downgrade.  Also note, if they do say yes, you WILL lose anything you've paid for this cycle and the new plan/cycle will start right away. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

I can personally confirm I upgraded to a plan that's for new customers only. Just be nice to them.

I upgraded from the $25 5GB 3G plan to the $29 30GB 4G plan. 

Chalupa_Batman_0-1704576201791.png

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Joy2021 

The plan is for new activations only.

But you can check your luck with PM agent.   please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Remember, that plan supposed to be for new activation, so agent has the right to decline your request, although some reported they got it.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Joy2021  Because there are for new activation only not existing customers . But check with support many have confirmed getting  these plans just by asking 

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Need Help? Let's chat.