cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Plan

Saihxn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’m currently using the Public mobile $39 for 50 GB. I just saw there’s a new deal for $36 50 GB, I just had service for a month, can i switch to this new plan please. I had Fido previously and they would allow customers to seamlessly transfer to new promotions available. 

8 REPLIES 8

i would take a 4G plan with Canada-US than 5G myself

the speed on 5G plan is 250Mbps, which is good, but for most users, getting a close to 100Mbps speed is more than enough.  You only need 250Mbps if you are hotspoting to multiple devices or share it with your laptop for heaving network processes involved

Good call @slusagm  and also @Saihxn  theres this one I’m sure you can change to because it’s more expensive for 30 days 65GB for $45 but if you take it for 90 days it’s $34 so I. The case of this plan you pay $102 upfront for 195GB to use over 90 days and some extra long distance mins for good measure 

Handy1_0-1730149077284.png

And you end up with almost double the data for almost half the price 

Saihxn

That’s the 4G plan 

did you check your My Account?  I think the $35 - 50GB is there, it is likely a plan for most of us

Saihxn

That absolutely sucks

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Saihxn  we can only change  to the plans that are available to us in our accounts . PM has made it harder to downgrade plans ever since taking away the old loyalty rewards and moved everyone to the new point system . 

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

you can only change to plan you see  on the Change Subscription page on your My Account, so check to see if the plan is there

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Saihxn 

you can't change to any plan you like, and some plans are for new activation only anyway

Login to My Account, go to change Subscription and check if the plan is avialable for you, if it is , you can request a change.  Remember to use Change on Renewal instead of Change Now

Need Help? Let's chat.