cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic plan change

Xavier7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I currently have the $30 plan and am unable to switch to the basic $15 plan as that's for new users. Can I make a new account and transfer my data onto the basic plan while keeping my phone number 

8 REPLIES 8

pretty sure with OP's $30 plan, he won't see the $19 offer

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Xavier7 

Each members will have different plans to choose from. There might be a $19 plan offered to you in your account.

Login to your account and under the Subscription tab>Manage Subscription>Change Subscription and see what plans you are eligible for.

Keep in mind, once you switch plan…you can’t get your existing $30 plan again if you want it back.

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Unfortunately pm no longer let's you choose the plan you want anymore. They only give you limited option to downgrade. If you want a cheaper plan you need to port your number out to a different carrier and back in if you want something cheaper here. You better off looking for a better plan at another carrier since black friday coming in a few weeks if you need something cheaper.

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

what plan you see you can change to on your own Change subscription page?

$15 plan is only available for Quebec customers and you need to Quebec address and credit card to get the plan as new user.  If you have that, then you have to port out your number and port it back in after.  You cannot switch numbers between two PM accounts

AK32
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

PM tries to only offer you plans at or above your current plan rate. You CAN make a new account and signup with the $15 offer, but they will force you to select a new phone number.
You could try to message them and politely ask them to switch the plan for you, they do not have to and will likely say they cant, but if you are nice about it and you get someone willing to help, it is possible they may apply it for you. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Xavier7 

there is no more basic $15 plan now.  So, no point to do that

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Xavier7  No sorry the $15 plan is not available anymore , and we can only change  to the plans that are available to us in our accounts . PM has made it harder to downgrade plans ever since taking away the old loyalty rewards and moved everyone to the new point system . 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@Xavier7 wrote:

I currently have the $30 plan and am unable to switch to the basic $15 plan as that's for new users. Can I make a new account and transfer my data onto the basic plan while keeping my phone number 

Hello @Xavier7 

In a very simple answer, no. The plans are meant to woo new customers, not to existing customers. But just hold tight as Black Friday is just around the corner and I expect some pretty awesome deals coming our way.

Need Help? Let's chat.