cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to my old community profile?

Johnovich
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. After the update to the website and forum, when I tried logging into my community profile, it asked me to select a new nickname. I noticed that the profile is brand new and does not have any of the badges or the history that my original did.  I tried re-logging with my old password but that is no longer accepted. 

What happened to my old profile? Is there any way to retrieve it?

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Johnovich 

There has been  some problem linking old Community account name for some customers.  PM is aware of this.

Please bravo the Community manager's post here and support will work with you

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/New-Community-Account-Created-After-Eve...

but i would also open a ticket as well just to be safe

Click "Yes, I'm a customer", then click "Sign In", once signed in, ignore the choices and type "Contact agent"
              Then click "Contact Us", and click "My Account".  Finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗ " and you can open the ticket
2. Or if you have trouble with Chatbot, Private message CS agent at 
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Johnovich
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

John_Dobski

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Johnovich 

It’s possible that the other profile email account did not match your service account email and that may have caused some issues.

What you’re describing is something others have also experienced.

What was your community username on the other account?

Need Help? Let's chat.