cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vouchers

ChristineBonnel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I bought a voucher for $60 and I cannot get it on my phone no matter which way I try phone * 611 or online.. I need it it's important

12 REPLIES 12

@JoyLuck wrote:

Some vouchers take up to 24 hours to activate.

My experience is that PM Payment Vouchers are activated immediately, at point of payment. I think the system is designed so that it can't even accept payment without generating a valid PIN at the same time, it gets an input it produces and output, as idiot-proofed (and fraud-proofed) as possible.

Unless a cashier (or customer) screws up, somehow. Usually selling/purchasing prepaid funds for the wrong provider. Must be Public Mobile. Must not be Telus, Koodo, etc.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

For future reference, there is also a website (recharge.com) where you can buy voucher that are activated immediately only thing is there is a small service fee, so if you want to save money go to one of the stores where there is no hold.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ChristineBonnel 

Ultramar is a retailer that has not been reported on yet by members. You can check validity with customer support but you may have to wait up to 24 hours to add it. Wait 3 hours and try again. Continue to try to add it  in 3 hour increments until it is accepted. We would appreciate if you report back when it does become valid and you were able to load it to your account. If you wish to add your redeemed voucher and experience with Ultramar to the voucher catalogue you will help others in the future by adding that reference.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

@ChristineBonnel if it has not been 24 hours and you are no rush to renew , you can wait the full 24 hours first 

Next time, try to get vouchers from SDM, 711, loblaws, Shell, Walmart   their vouchers works immediately without the wait time

ChristineBonnel

No it has not been 24 hours

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ChristineBonnel 

Which gas station? Shell is immediately valid. Husky can take several hours as will Irving and Petrocan. You also only get two attempts to add the voucher before waiting one full hour before trying again. Be sure to use the 12 digit PIN # not any other 12 digit # on the voucher. Make sure you are using the voucher and not the receipt.

More examples and info can be found here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#M343905

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #

ChristineBonnel

I bought it from the ultramar Lansdowne Street East Peterborough Ontario

@ChristineBonnel vouchers from some stores need 24 hours to become active.  it is an issue with the store system and not become PM imposes that 

Has it been 24 hours yet?  which gas station you got it from?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@ChristineBonnel 

If you still can’t add them contact a CSA.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

ChristineBonnel

But I can also see that it was paid cash and that the transaction went through

ChristineBonnel

I bought it from a gas station for $60 I came for too 67 something. And every time I call in the pin number it says that it's not valid

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@ChristineBonnel 

When and where did you buy the vouchers? Some vouchers take up to 24 hours to activate.

Edit: if more than one set of numbers try those. 611 is easiest way to add.

Need Help? Let's chat.