cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher

MPenner
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had a chargeback happen to two of my accounts and they asked for two $38.08 vouchers to fix it, so I got two $40 vouchers and sent them on different days. 

The first one worked and they restored my account and service. The second one I sent was still valid, and they redeemed it on me and changed my agent from Alex to Jorge and now Jorge is saying it's invalid and already redeemed. 

An agent must have messed up and redeemed my voucher because it was valid and I have no physical way to redeem it myself, now they are asking for more even though they just scammed me and took my second voucher, redeemed it and now saying it's invalid. 

I gave them what they wanted and spent $80, now they want more even though it's someone there who messed it up.

What do I do?

11 REPLIES 11

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@MPenner 

OK well something went amiss. Take screenshots of all of your messaging with the agents and escalate your issue to supervisor or manager. If they give you a hard time tell them you will file a C C T S complaint. That automatically gets your issue sent to the escalations department with a response within 72 hours. You followed the instructions given to you by the agents they can investigate where the voucher or which account it was redeemed on although this may take time.

In the meantime if another top up needs to be made you should be able to add it yourself via the 611/IVR system.

Here is some info on muskbird.com:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Online-Top-Up-Payments-Muskbird-com/td-p/...

An update to this thread is the option for instant top ups via muskbird.com. Choose "Public Mobile-RTR" (Real Time Payments) and funds are added nearly instantly directly to your account. If you pay by e- transfer the service fee is 0.03% of the top up amount. All other payments have a 7.5% service fee.

For further info:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

These posts are thanks to @darlicious unfortunately no longer able to post here on the Community. Credit where credit is due and all that.👍

MPenner

That's right. No @ In the message, just CS_Agent

RavingRaven

@MPenner 

As a rest try calling 611 from your phone and follow the prompts to add a voucher. Try only once to add the 12 digit PIN code from your voucher and report back the message you recieve. Alternatively you can call 1 855 4PUBLIC from a different phone and enter your 10 digit phone # to access the 611/IVR system  and try entering the voucher PIN #. You can only do ghis twice before waiting one hour to try again (for future reference).

RavingRaven

@MPenner 

Like this:

Seems like the spam filter won't let me post the heart with a P in it that appears in front of the customer support username.

Followed by  CS_Agent with no "@" in front of it?

MPenner

Yea it was the @CS_Agent 

RavingRaven

@MPenner 

Can you double check that the second voucher that you sent via private message went to the proper customer support addressee? Just " CS_Agent " and not possibly to another community member using a very similar username that emulates the customer support username for nefarious reasons.

MPenner

I DO NOT APPRECIATE BEING SCAMMED BY PUBLIC MOBILE. 

Once again, create a ticket and ask to speak to a supervisor in charge. It's simple as that. They have to forward your ticket to a supervisor if one is asked for.

MPenner

The agent stole it and scammed me.

Now what do I do when all I can do is communicate with brain dead agents?

I want them to look into and see where it was used, because I only sent it to them and they are scamming me saying it's invalid when they are the only ones with the resources to redeem it.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @MPenner 

we are just customers like you.  since you have been working with an agent on your problem, please reply that message and continue to work with him.  If there is any problem, ask them to escalate to have a senior to look into it

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @MPenner 

Create another ticket and ask this to be escalated to a supervisor.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1717377758029.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Need Help? Let's chat.