cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 days subscription, not showing in account

Gagnon0795
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I've just change my subscription to the 90 days with 60gig. My account is still showing my old subscription of 1gig. So i don't know my data consumption (i see 1gig used this month) . However, i see the renewal date is in 90 days. 

12 REPLIES 12

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Nothing we can do with the app. We are just customers like you. You could try and clear your cache it may fix your problem

Gagnon0795

Seems to be an app related bug showing 1 gig/1 gig of data used.  Because, i now see the status correctly in the web base version. Plan was 29$ per month for 20gig on 4g or 25$ if paying for in advance for 90 days, so 60gig for the 90 days. Please fix the app, thanks. 

hi @Gagnon0795 but what plan did you signed up for and what plan you ended up with??

I still think you can get this resolved .. ask support agent to escalate with senior agent or manager and they should take care of it

@Gagnon0795   In your other thread you didn't clarify exactly what 90 day plan you are trying to get.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/90-days-subscription-not-showing-in-accou... 

There's currently only one 90 day plan and it is for new activations only, and not 60GB

Gagnon0795

Forgot to say, they charge me 75$, for 1 gig on 3g network. Good thing I'm bringing my own phone! 

Gagnon0795

I've been trying to resolve an issue for about a month now. I first ask to activate my new plan that was du to change in about 2weeks, and a week later i was still sending chat to cs without getting it done so i quit trying and waited for the end of the month so the plan would change by itself. But no the cs broke my account and the plan change did not work, however i got charge the full amount of the new plan and the renew date is in 90 days as it was stated in the new offer (90 days plan). The app is showing me I've used all my data 1 gig, i should have 60gig for 90 days. The plan should have been on 4g, I've done a speed test and I'm on 3g. I've now sent about half adozen email to cs without resolving this. How hard can it be to fix this, it was selected in my account less than a month ago. Are cs given a formation? Do they know what to do? This is not normal to have an issue not resolve for this long, I'm considering contacting crtc for fasle advertising of plans and charging for service i didnot get.

Gagnon0795

Have this issue with the app, in contact with support waiting... Thanks

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Gagnon0795   I don't see a 90 day plan with 60GB, there's a 30 day plan with 60GB in Quebec, and there's a $21 for 30 days which has 90 days for $19 x 3 but that only has 9GB for the 90 days.  I didn't look at every province, where did you see that one?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Gagnon0795 

maybe just browser cache, please use Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to login My Account to confirm again

If same,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent using this Chatbot link:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type the question "Submit ticket", Then click the following in order: "Contact Us" ,  "Other",  "Log In".  
If any issue with ticket submission, you can  submit by direct message:  
      https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Gagnon0795 

Did you change your subscription on your next renewal date or Now?

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Gagnon0795 - Maybe the cache issue?

Try to delete cookies, use incognito mode, private mode, or secret mode in your browser or just use a different browser.

Also try the Public Mobile App or another device / on a different network.

Also was it the $39 60GB Canada-US plan or a different one? Don't see any note of that plan.

Just ask CS_Agent for help:

Submit a ticket via Chatbot:

⚠️ Public Mobile is Experiencing longer support wait times currently! Do Not Reply back to CS_Agent after submitting your ticket unless you solved it! Click here to bring up the Article!   ⚠️  

fixin1_0-1716991120195.png

If you just want it quick and easy, here it is:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly OR you don’t have access to Log In, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your community mailbox by clicking this link here: Mailbox

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Gagnon0795 

Were you charged for the 90 day plan?  

The website does have caching issues.  Maybe try to login again with a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.  Or try even a difference device or the PM app itself. 

Need Help? Let's chat.