cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice to text add on? Will PM work where I live?

Beverly-
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent I want to make the switch but I have a couple questions that I can’t find answers to on your community or with Simon. 

3 REPLIES 3

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Beverly- wrote:

@CS_AgentI want to make the switch but I have a couple questions that I can’t find answers to on your community or with Simon. 

Your best bet is to make full use of this Community Forum before relying on the moderator group.

The Forum is made up of users like you and I and have a wealth of information and suggestions to correct most issues you can run into here.

If you have questions...fire away. Someone with knowledge will field that question right away. Better than phone-in call center in that respect...with no recorded elevator music either.

Good luck and welcome to Public Mobile.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

If you are asking about voicemail to text.This feature is not offered by PM.

You can ask your questions here and we may be able to answer you or contact the moderators by submitting a ticket.

Explain your issue to SIMON, the ? comment bubble in the bottom right.

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand you better. Answer his questions until you get to here:

Simon2.png

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will take over your case and respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday to Friday: 8AM- midnight EST
Saturday and Sunday: 8AM- 10PM EST

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi

You can ask community here or you can contact moderator team

I believe they don't monitor the community unless maybe called by their username.

Contacting them through Simon should be faster theoretically but there seems to be no evidence of that

Edit

Where about are you located?

If Telus and bell work so should pm, pm is in the Telus family and uses Telus towers which are shared with bell

Need Help? Let's chat.