cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Mail

bobarama
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello !

On my iPhone it says I have 5 messages but I do not have any ! Who could correct this and have the cellphone show 0 messages ??

17 REPLIES 17

bobarama

I am running iPhone XR

It is running IOS 17.2.1

I will try this…Thanks

@bobarama   Earlier on in this thread I asked  "If you are pressing 1 or dialing your number for voicemail, try instead tapping the voicemail symbol in the phone app which takes you to Live Voicemail if enabled."

Did you try this?   What iPhone do you have and is it running ios17?

bobarama

I have closed down my iPhone and also took out my sim for hours but the showing of 5 messages is still there !

einsteinbqat

@bobarama  It might happens sometimes. Just restart the iPhone. It normally should go away.

bobarama

Wiping out my iPhone is not at all worth my little problem !

Whiskeyruncrew

Fair point 👍

@Whiskeyruncrew Maybe worth doing a factory rest and rest all settings  

Factory reset would be a last resort for a problem since it will wipe the phone.  Hopefully we're not quite there yet!

Whiskeyruncrew

Maybe worth doing a factory rest and rest all settings  

@bobarama   If you are pressing 1 or dialing your number for voicemail, try instead tapping the voicemail symbol in the phone app which takes you to Live Voicemail if enabled.

@bobarama 

it could be a live voicemail issue.  Someone enabled it back and able to find the "missing" VM back, check this

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Voicemail-Problems/m-p/1132993/highlight/...

bobarama

Tried both and not successful !

bobarama

I do not know ! !

bobarama

Yes !

Whiskeyruncrew

Have you tried a soft or hard reset to your iPhone ?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@bobarama   Is it possible they are in Apple's Live Voicemail and not the PM Voicemail?

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @bobarama 

It happen to me on my iPhone. You have to reach out to a CS Agent and ask them to reset your network from there end. You may be required to turn off your phone for a bit till it takes.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

It could be apple issue particularly if you use imessage.
Did you try to reboot your phone (turn off, wait a bit, turn it on)? Remove SIM, wait a bit, push it back, reboot?

Need Help? Let's chat.