cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Problems

NannyC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I know that I have three voicemail messages (and the indicator on my phone says I have voicemail)  but when I dial into the voicemail it says I do not have any voicemail.   Also I set up a custom voicemail message but it never plays only the default message plays. I have rebooted, live voicemail is off and I rebooted after I made sure it was off, I don't have any more ideas...?  I did upgrade and am running iOS 17.2.1 

6 REPLIES 6

NannyC

Update ! I turned live voicemail back on and asked Siri to read my voicemail and he did ! So I guess it is an apple issue.... Siri for the win ? 

NannyC

Yes I did set it up initially using my iPhone and I've tried accessing my voicemail messages both by pressing 1 and by dialing my phone number... it's still telling me that I have no messages.  There are three messages there though..

NannyC

I did turn off visual voicemail and it made no difference... I dunno scratches head...

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@NannyC 

Here is some more information on voicemail:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help/articles/voicemail-faqs

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@NannyC  Yes turn off visual voicemail and  you will be able to listen to them instead 

Handy1_0-1705678910954.png

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Did you set up your voice mail very fist time using your phone?
VMail has to be set up using phone first, not calling vmail access number.

Can you get to all messages calling access number directly? Not pressing '1' on your phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.