cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

legacy rewards program

dj10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I switch from a 90 day subscription to a current 30 day plan, will I lose the loyalty deduction? I have been with PM for 5+ years. I also use auto pay so the total discount is significant. Can anyone confirm how this works if I make the change? The way things are presented in the self serve area is not very clear.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

That's correct. Anyone who joins as of January 2022 are on the New Points system who get  5% back per month. 

Welcome bonus 5points

10 points for every 12 months

1-20 points gor Give Back to the community (helping others here)

You also get 1 point for every friend that referred for each month they are enrolled. 

Once you have 15 points, you can redeem towards your bill or purchasing add-ons. 

Here's a chart of the community rewards. Most people would fall within the bottom 50%, 25% and 10%, maybe 4. But you can always go higher.

Screenshot_20240128_080332_Samsung Internet.jpg

That's correct @Insignia 

All new activations after January 2022 are automatically enrolled in public points as the only reward option available to them.

Insignia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

so technically the old legacy reward system has been stopped since 2022 (spring time i heard is that correct ) ? like whoever enrolls with public from that day onwards will not even get that rewards option ? could you clarify a bit thank you 

dj10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the info Sansan. That is good news.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Hi, Please note that the Legacy Rewards are connected to your public mobile account and not the subscription or plan you have. Changing plans will not affect your monthly rewards.You will keep your monthly savings. If asked to switch to the new system, 'opt out' as your savings $ $ are more beneficial on the old Legacy Rewards. Switching is irreversible.

Add: always select to change on nenewal instead of same day as there are no proration given.

Need Help? Let's chat.