cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Credit Card

CharlesD1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I would like to use a US credit card for my subscription but there is no place to enter a billing address and my billing zip code is (of course) different from the postal code associated with my phone number.

4 REPLIES 4

@hairbag1 wrote:

PM occasionally provides confusing / unclear instructions.

@hairbag1 LOL

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@CharlesD1 

if you're experiencing issues adding the card or card info, you'll need to contact Customer Support using the link provided by kb_mv.

PM occasionally provides confusing / unclear instructions.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@CharlesD1 

clipped from Help files...

How to Manage Your Payment Method

Managing your payment method allows you to add, change, or update a payment method. Public Mobile currently accepts credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express), Visa debit, and MasterCard debit cards issued by Canadian or American financial institutions that are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S.

To manage your payment method follow these steps:

1. Log in to the Public Mobile app or My Account
  2. Go to the ‘Payments’ tab
  3. Select ‘Manage Subscription’
  4. Select ‘Manage Card Information’
  5. Input your payment details
  6. Select ‘Save Payment Information’

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@CharlesD1 wrote:

I would like to use a US credit card for my subscription but there is no place to enter a billing address and my billing zip code is (of course) different from the postal code associated with my phone number.

@CharlesD1 If I am not mistaken it needs to be a Canadian CC. You can confirm with customer service at the link below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Edit to add screenshot showing it must be a Canadian card... (Apparently wrong)

Edit 2: Please see post following by @hairbag1 . 

Screenshot 2024-01-28 at 9.34.41 AM.png

Need Help? Let's chat.