cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

BayTracadie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I want to upgrade my account, but want to make sure I will not lose the monthly rewards I have and the bonus data I was given at Christmas. Please advise. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@BayTracadie 

When did you activate? What plan are you on? Do you have anything in your "My promotions" box on the right side of your overview page as below?  While rewards, add ons, gifted add ons will stay promotional data can be lost. Refer to your activation promotion terms and conditions and report back and we can help confirm if other customers have been successful or not keeping the promo when changing rate plans.

Screenshot_20220602-173021~2.png

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Just schedule Plan change. You will not lose any rewards, bonuses. Do not do change Plan NOW.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You won't lose your rewards. You won't lose that Xmas data. Change for next renewal as there is no pro-rating here. Deposit enough money to cover the new plan as there is a bug with autopay on changing plans up.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI@BayTracadie   All holiday bonuses and rewards will stay will you.  Go ahead and make the plan change  🙂

(The only bonus that might be gone are those activation bonus)

BayTracadie
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BayTracadie no you won't lose any of that especially with an upgrade 😀 remember if you renew early you will lose  the money you paid for this cycle so renew your plan for next billing period 

Need Help? Let's chat.