cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsuccessful activation

Dianag54
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new customer who just switched a couple of days ago. Says I am not on a Network, can't receive or sent texts or calls. I am transferring my old phone number and responded within the 90 minutes to confirm that I switched to public mobile. I restarted my phone and popped my Sim card out and in. I waa notified 2 days ago thay everything should be working in a 5 hours period, but nothing is happening. Please help.

Thank you 

5 REPLIES 5

Dianag54

Can I get in contact with customer service to transfer me manually, that's what my old provider suggested.  Anyone got any contacts

Dianag54

Yes I can log into public mobile.

Contacted my ild service provider, they said everything was transferred on their end and let public mobile know, said I might need to be manually transferred in or something to that effect.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Dianag54 

It sounds like you completed the porting process correctly so it could be a provisional/backend issue with your SIM. So you should contact a CS_Agent to solve the porting issue for you.

On your computer, click on the envelope icon and private message them your porting problem.

On your phone, click on your avatar then Messages then the pencil & paper icon and  private message the agent.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Dianag54 

once you have the newly activated PM sim in the phone..try rebooting the phone. See if that might help.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Dianag54 , are you able to login to your online account and confirm account status?  Also has the service from your old provider been deactivated which would indicate a successful number transfer.  If account status cannot be confirmed, then use the start a chat link to initiate a support ticket.  

Need Help? Let's chat.